DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Lights: Day of Dancing!

charis sedai

*strolls in and grabs lessa for a quick jig*

Good evening ladies :biggrin:

That remind me of one of my all time favorite movies...

edited to fix link

*mutters about ipad and flash*

But ya gotta ignore the first have of the video...it's the last half that is great!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EM!

Front and center, child.

*eyes*

nope, this won't do. Not at all.

Now. This is an order from the Head of the Green Ajah, and if it is not followed TO THE LETTER, you'll be scrubbing pots for a week!

I want you to RUN over to my quarters in the Greens, and open the THIRD closet door. Mind, the third, as the first is personal and the second is VERY personal. :wink: That's my costume-closet. I want you to find one of the dresses in there, put it on, then get your tookus back over here and enjoy yourself.

Is that clear? Good. Off you go then.

And if I find any other novices working during my ball, I'll have Adella on you like white on rice!

:biggrin:

*slides in gasping for breath, wisps of hair askew from her ponytail*

I just saw this thread! Can novices dance and wear dresses (apart from our novice ones) too!!!????

*bounces on her toes, then remembers she is at a posh dance thingy*

*glances around, grabs a tray of the most delicious fresh fruit juice you've ever tasted and starts offering them to nearest Aes Sedai and Warders*

*almost drops food, but manages to place it safely back on the table. A slow grin spreads across her pace and she curtsies to Lessa, squeals with delight and runs off*

*pokes nose into the ball room, then enters hesitantly*

http://www.jovani.com/prom-dresses/prom-dress-style-151627-8052

IT'S SO PURTEEEEEE!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::happy::happy:

*twirls, then runs and hugs Lessa tight* Thank yooooooo!!!!

EM!

Front and center, child.

*eyes*

nope, this won't do. Not at all.

*runs up*

*curtsies*

*squeaks and resists saying "but but, I was helping!"*

Now. This is an order from the Head of the Green Ajah, and if it is not followed TO THE LETTER, you'll be scrubbing pots for a week!

I want you to RUN over to my quarters in the Greens, and open the THIRD closet door. Mind, the third, as the first is personal and the second is VERY personal. :wink: That's my costume-closet. I want you to find one of the dresses in there, put it on, then get your tookus back over here and enjoy yourself.

*nods*

*runs to Charis' quarters*

*accidentally opens the wrong closet because the bathroom door is closed and she counts that one*

*meeps*

*opens correct closet*

*slinks back into ballroom*

407affcf-4269-4440-a8f1-175d7c53ecfb.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaamnn! Very nice Key! I mean, excuse me Sitter Limi I meant no disrespect. If you'll excuse me? It has been a great pleasure dancing with you but I couldn't hog such a stunning beauty to myself for the whole dance. It wouldn't be fair. *bows out of the dance with Limi.*

May I have this first dance Key? *bows over her hand and offers a kiss to the back of it*

Archived