DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Festival of Lights: Day of Dancing!

charis sedai

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enters the halls in her festive Red dress given to her by Thorkin, and drags Thorkin along behind her.

Red_dress.jpg

We must dance!! *begins twirling around as the music starts, giving Thorkin no option but to follow her*

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ilike.myspacecdn.com/play%23The%2BClarks:I%27m%2BA%2BFool:249266:s67406678.15563096.1696509.0.2.227%252Cstd_8357afe4bfc946ed97ffecab648d34cd&sa=X&ei=hFcZTdeYEMT7lwfgw8HfCw&ved=0CBUQ0wQwAA&usg=AFQjCNHdzjoP45jjFjJSj1RLDkJLadyT2Q

>.>

<.<

*slides up to her pillowfriend* how you doin?

*quirks eyebrow at Leems*

Methinks you are up to no good....

I'm all right, just trying to make sure everyone is well fooded and drinked *grin*

How about yourself? And no you can't have my "Get out of a toss in the moat for free" card, I already hid it :wink:.

*watches everyone on the dance floor and goes to get a drink from off a table*

*mumbles to herself*I hope I'm not going to be left alone on Friday at the dance. I hope someone actually asks me to dance. If not I'll be sad :sad:

*coninues to watch everyone dance*

Hm...oh yeah! It's a LDS(mormon) dance. Of course other people are allowed to come to it, they just have to abide by the rules that are set out. :biggrin: It's also a formal dance :tongue: I have to find a new dress or if I can't I'll wear the one I got last year. :biggrin:

grooms.jpg

I do hope that I am not tooo late for the dance. I never get enough of these formal affairs. Last one I attended was the Stada Miasto last year. Nothing compared to the beauty here though. Have really outdone yourself here I think.

Limi, I have two recipes for you then, since you liked that one so much. The first is lil'smokies wrapped in crescent rolls. Just cut the crescent roll into thirds and wrap around the lil'smokies and bake until golden. The other is a bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeno. It's a creamcheese cheddar mixture. It is soooo flippin good.

Anyone care for a dance?

*spies keyholder through the door* Oh, Novices can dance too?

*runs back to get dressed, then walks in curtsying to any Aes Sedai she passes*

I guess! An Aes Sedai told me to after all. Though really I'm just taking a break from serving everyone fancy drinks and hors d'oeuvres.

Beautiful dress! *looks wistfully down at her plain ole novice whites*

Archived