DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

An Aiel Visit

Minuet

Having gotten permission from your Roofmistress to enter your hold I come with the Aiel. I see you Kin.

We have come to spread some holiday cheer as well as bring gifts.

I bring you dream catchers. They will help retain good dreams while keeping the Leafblighter out of your dreams. HopiDreamCatchers.jpg

I also share freely our oosaqui, it is potent to those of you who are not use to it, so sip slowly.

wine-pot.jpgpottery_6_cups.jpg

I also bring a special gift for your leader. 12inSquareDreamCatcher.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*follows the Wise One into the room* I see you, Kin. I too have come with cookies in the wetlander tradition, I thought I would bring something we all share, the stars above. I hope you enjoy them. *Sets the cookies out for everyone to enjoy*

sugar-cookie-slide_476x357.jpg

*looks around waiting for everyone to look the other way then grabs her Kin Sash* Why thank you Aiel, for these wonderful cookies, they look beautiful! *tries one of each cookie in hopes of encouraging the others to eat some too*

*grins* I love it when people bring cookies... ;) And lovely crochet, too! :D <--- is a big geeky fan of crochet and cookies... seriously...

I see you, Aiel! Come share our shade!

You've come to visit at just the right time, our favorite holiday is upon us and you'll get to join in the fun! Feel free to pick out your favorite ornament and add it to our Great Tree! I've brought some samples, if you'd like to look 'em over...

These are just cutie-patootie...

webkinz-ornaments.jpg

These are made from wheat straw:

Wheat-Straw-Christmas-Ornaments.jpg

And these looks like cookies, which seemed rather appropriate...

baked-dough-christmas-ornaments-thrifty-ecofriendly-gifts.jpg

:D

Be welcome!!

Oh, How wonderful! I found a magical place these wetlanders call...

a Donut Shoppe! They use elaborate colors and flavours..and you feel

so energized for a while until all of a sudden you feel sooo tired.

tn320_image1349.jpg

And a Six Layer Chocolate Brownie Trifle cake!

brownie-trifle1.jpg

Woo! Grab a spoon and dig in! :biggrin:

Here are some more gifts from the Three Fold Land.

I've brought much zemai to share:

A23F9D_corn.jpg

There are many things you can do with zemai.

Some sweet and juicy t'mats:

tomatoes_in_crates.jpg

I love them for soups and sauces.

And the Aiel trademark textile, algode:

cotton-fabric_250x250.jpg

No fabric is softer.

I LOVE DONUTS! they are one of my biggest weaknesses and I live WAY too close to Krispy Kreme for my waistline to be happy!

*smiles*

I need to lay out cement, I think. Nice and wet, so ya'll get stuck with all this lovely yummy stuff... :D

How are ya doing today? December going well for ya?

*Runs in, panting, late again* I... *pant* see you.. *pant pant* members of the *pant* Kin. *flops down on the floor, careful not to spill her plate of cookies* I brought a gift! Cookies, in the image of creatures of the Waste :biggrin:(Don't worry, they aren't dangerous like the REAL creatures.)

il_fullxfull.127434576.jpg

Also, I brought crocheted scarves to keep you warm this winter.

41418760_e3c11113e9.jpg

I LOVE DONUTS! they are one of my biggest weaknesses and I live WAY too close to Krispy Kreme for my waistline to be happy!

*smiles*

I need to lay out cement, I think. Nice and wet, so ya'll get stuck with all this lovely yummy stuff... :D

How are ya doing today? December going well for ya?

*finds a chair for Adella to rest on and pours her a cup of oosaqui*

I am doing well today, got up early and had time to play in the yard with my kids before the bus came. Sent one of them off on it and took the other one and the dog for a walk. When I got home a made a call to set up family pictures on Monday and now I've just got the normal day to day cleaning and playing to do! December is looking pretty good so far. I just remember I'm having my son's birthday party tomorrow, so I guess I have a little more to do than I thought I did, but it will all come together. I hope your day is going well too!

*grins* lovely cookies, Adella! And I love crocheted scarves! I'm thinking of making some for presents for folks at work this year, since they're all oggling mine all the time! LOL We'll see...

And Happy birthday to Kathleen's son, too! :D How old will he be?

because he's so young and his sister won't be here I don't think we'll do anything to special that day. I'll probably sing Happy Birthday and call him the birthday boy all day and make comments about it. I'm sure my mother in law will come over and cuddle him up a lot too, but we're having all the family over tomorrow and some of his friends, I'm baking his cake that day. Plus my daughter's birthday is the 23rd so we'll be having another big party in a few weeks and then Christmas right away!

Kat my son's birthday is the 19th. However he will be 22. Man does that make me feel old. *giggle*

This is such a lovely place to visit and you do have interesting traditions. It is also cooler this side of the Dragonwall. I am glad to see all my Aiel bringing you gifts. They will defend your roof too while here. Don't know if this Christmas you speak of bring enemies to your doors or not.

because he's so young and his sister won't be here I don't think we'll do anything to special that day. I'll probably sing Happy Birthday and call him the birthday boy all day and make comments about it. I'm sure my mother in law will come over and cuddle him up a lot too, but we're having all the family over tomorrow and some of his friends, I'm baking his cake that day. Plus my daughter's birthday is the 23rd so we'll be having another big party in a few weeks and then Christmas right away!

Oh how nice! Happy Birthday to your son Kathleen. Children can be such a joy when they're little. :)

Kat my son's birthday is the 19th. However he will be 22. Man does that make me feel old. *giggle*

This is such a lovely place to visit and you do have interesting traditions. It is also cooler this side of the Dragonwall. I am glad to see all my Aiel bringing you gifts. They will defend your roof too while here. Don't know if this Christmas you speak of bring enemies to your doors or not.

Yes, it is cooler here. I wonder if we might get to see some of that white stuff called snow while we're here! :D

*smirks* I'm probably the only person here who says "Oh, I hope not! I hate snow!!! Ok, I don't hate snow... I hate that is has to be cold in order for it to snow. *laughs* Glad ya'll are having fun, though! :D

Archived