DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The "What are you wearing?" thread.

JenniferL

I had a realization a few weeks ago. I realized, that even though I know many of you quite well and I've met you in person, I don't know what you look like every day. I don't dress the way I do at Dragon*Con every day (thank god) and I'm sure you don't either.

Today I wore a red top with three quarter length sleeves and a black stretchy pencil skirt with an ankle length hem. I went to the gym and wore stretchy black track pants with a white stripe down the side and a pink tank top. I tend to wear heels, because I'm short. If I don't, many of my students will be taller than me. Even with the extra two and a half inches, I've got three that loom over me in class. I also tend towards skirts, usually knee length. They are more comfy than pants for me right now.

We won't discuss what I'm wearing right now. =)

Right now, Im wearing my PJ's (its getting late where I am)

Today, I wore, Jeans, and a cool lil long sleeve shirt that I have, its hard to describe what it looks like, so

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/Hakkyouchan/DSC02151.jpg

and the design

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g88/Hakkyouchan/DSC02152.jpg

I tend towards polo shirts and dress slacks, because those are comfortable to wear while biking and fit in the dress code at work, and I seem to be at work all the time. *wry grin*

Of course, because I had today off, I just wore white shorts and a plain red t-shirt, with sandals, to go do laundry. (And then changed to just cutoff red sweatshorts when I got in this afternoon, because it's hot and I can.)

OMG' date=' Kath. People are going to talk. I wore a red 3/4 sleeved sweater, black slacks and loafer heels to school today. You were my twin.

*is all scared and stuff now*[/quote']

Dear god... One of the third grade teachers had that exact same outfit today. People were snickering at us. And last week I was wearing the same outfits as the language arts teacher and one of the fourth grade teachers.

What you saw at DCon (when I wasn't in costume) is basically how I dress - light, tight cotton-y tops with black sweats. Soon as I get home I usually change into an oversize T (one of hubby's, right now) to lounge around. I'm all about the comfort. And since I work with cats, I learned two things: don't wear jeans (I ended up with huuuuge holes in the knees from kneeling and cleaning, sigh) and don't wear anything with strings attached. Yeah. That was bad.

I almost always wear jeans and a t-shirt, with either sandals or gym shoes, and socks with ridiculous designs on them.

One of my classes requires observing and teaching a few high school lessons, and today I had to go meet the teacher my group would be working with. I changed into a 3/4-sleeve knit red top and khakis so I would look like less of a slob and make a better impression. Alas, I was 20 minutes late because I underestimated the traffic, so there went that idea. :roll:

I'm currently wearing pajamas. They're bright green, have fish on them, and are the opposite of sexy.

Guest Sandrilene fa Toren

I'm wearing a India print skirt, tan tank top, covered by a brownish sweater. Usually I don't wear skirts to work, but I felt like it today. Oh, I almost forgot, wedge heels. No matter what I do my students tower over me in class, and I am not even that short at 5 foot 5. I have just given up trying to be bigger than them. I keep thinking that maybe I can master the Aes Sedai air, as well as their way of seeming to tower over everyone. Well wish me luck. ;)

I'm wearing a Vero Beach t-shirt and Levi jeans. Very exciting. I'm all about comfort and simplicity. My wardrobe is very similar to Lylana's... hehe.

BTW that question made me flashback to all the cyb0rz action in The Spring of the Morning Inn. Not that I would know about any of that. :shock:

Archived