DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The clues to the final GREAT HUNT code!

Jason Denzel

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody should do a really bad copy/paste job adding their picture onto the picture of the booth and send it in just to see what happens

May have double posted.

[#2001] Sorry, the server is too busy to handle your request, please try again in a moment

http://twitpic.com/2p10oc

You're welcome.

Lol. I love how you included Brandon in there too.

Pic from Cuthbert of the booth is up! Shouldn't be long now!

http://twitter.com/cuthbert19

I have to say DM and Theoryland - you guys found a freaking booth in the middle of a station in Venice located on another continent in the matter of what...48 hours max? It's like James Bond style baby!!! Very impressive!!! I feel like my daughter when she's about to get sweets - giddy!!!

So, when will the sweets come? aka when will they unlock the rest of the code?

NetSlider, I shall say that I agree with you. It's a geek Real-show, with real action, real plots (mostly against poor Brandon Sanderson) and real conversation (or rather, arguments!), and they even manage to keep it updated very well for not updated people to follow them, like a synopsis. "The Hunt to the Booth", as yet penultimate e-novel of "The Wheel of Time Great Hunt" looks like Jack-Bauer-Round-The-Clock adventure.

I am in tune with the state I will be while reading Towers of Midnight. I reached the Oneness. I love seeing the struggle to crack the code. Some want to find the clue, others to break the text. There are Ajahs forming. You're scheming like Daes Dae'Mar player :)

I'll stay away from that, but great job everyone on collecting the clues. I wish I was in the states instead of Japan and could have been a hunter (Actually following all this earlier probably would have helped as well). It's amazing how fast the clues were found, I'm sure Sanderson is amazed as well.

Haven't had so much fun with a new book release since ... ever. And it's still 7 weeks until it's out? Release day is two days before my tenth wedding anniversary.

Finding the photo booth in Italy, decoding a text where +90% of the letters have been removed. Fun fun fun. Can we please get some more?

Ah, and I pre-ordered the book. Go Brandon!

Archived