DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The clues to the final GREAT HUNT code!

Jason Denzel

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hallo, aren't there any fans in Italy. I'm in the same time sone, and if they got up at (7a.m. which is late :-)) they've had over 10 hours to locate this clue. Terrible folks, just terrible..

And by the way I didn't join in 2009, I just forgot all of my login info :-) been lurking for many a year..

Wait until they are done with work or school and even then you have to find someone really into DM. We should just get the phone number for the station or one of the shops and recruit help...

Call the front desk: Hello I was traveling through your train station and left a very important piece of paper(?) behind at the photoboth in the main hall. I can't remember exactly where it is in there but it looks like... Could you please find/get it for me and e-mail me or I'll call you back. I just really need the information that is on that card...

Wait until they are done with work or school and even then you have to find someone really into DM. We should just get the phone number for the station or one of the shops and recruit help...

Some should have finished. It was past 5pm when I last posted..

Some should have finished. It was past 5pm when I last posted..

Maybe they're all in detention.

Originally Posted by membir

Hey Guys, I just randomly tried "An Unexpected Ally" and it was confirmed as a pass code. It unfortunately asked that I submit a photo holding the code (which I don't physically have".

Saw this on theoryland. Did we know about this one yet?

Yep I tried entering it in too and got the same response. Perhaps it is the code from the Venice sticker, but they need proof that you actually found it. If so I guess the suggestion that someone made that we could just ask someone in the train station to to read the code for us is now useless :(

I remember reading on facebook BS saying that the last ten code need a picture for unlocking... or maybe I'm just dreaming. So it is 7:20 afternoon in Europe. There surely is someone able ti find the code there... I have commercial partners in Italy, not far away from Venise, but I don't dare to ask them to go pick the code ;D

I seem to remember Brandon twittering that there are 40 codes that will work, but only 30 needed to unlock the text. So... I'm thinking "An Unexpected Ally" could be any of those remaining 11 codes and not necessarily the Venice one, yeah?

edit: i mention "11" rather than "10" as only 29 codes have been entered (not that I can't subtract 30 from 40) :)

Yes, there is a guy (cuthbert19 on twitter), and we are just waiting for him to get off work. He said he had another 2-3 hours of work about 2 hours ago, so he should be off pretty soon. He said he lives ~10 miiles from Venice. He is aware of everything we know, right up to the photobooth. He has also requested that we be patient (ie stop bugging him) while he finishes up at work ;-)

And now we play the waiting game...

I seem to remember Brandon twittering that there are 40 codes that will work, but only 30 needed to unlock the text. So... I'm thinking "An Unexpected Ally" could be any of those remaining 11 codes and not necessarily the Venice one, yeah?

Actually, 40-30 makes 10. But I went back to facebook to check, and indeed that is the case. But on the Great Hunt page, there where less than 30 codes entered IIRC...

My cousin replied back awhile ago, and long story short said he wouldn't be able to get over there. Anyway, sorry guys. I've failed you. :( :( :(

It's cool. A guy named "cuthbert19" on twitter is on his way!

http://twitter.com/cuthbert19

Though Peter just confirmed that it's supposed to be on top of the photo booth here:

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/p/m/44e980/

And, if it isn't there... well, we'll see what will happen. It sounds like Lori looked on top (but maybe she only looked at the top of the ceiling from the inside).

Anyway, Cuthbert19 should be there any minute now.

Archived