DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Harry Potter Mafia Maddness <Game Over - Congrads Town & Siblings>

Im sorry Thorum but Boopsy is confusing my rampant intellect for humor, something that has plagued me since clown school.  Daruya's explanation is reasonable.  Lot's of roles and reading in this game so Im ok with this now.  Plus we can have the young Potter boy do his thing if need be.  So I will go ahead and [glow=red,2,300]vote player.  [/glow].  Didn;t read your role?  What? 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deadline

Thursday, July 1st @ 1pm; 22 alive, 12 to lynch

Vote Count

Player(8 ): Pookie, Thorum, Taei, Verbal, Wombat, Elli, Crusher

Rojano(1): Jeran

No Vote (14): Boopsy, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Som1, Player, Pankh, Wolfie, rojano

ATTN Players!!!  there are two replacements.

Mmeesh will be replacing Pankh; Adella will be replacing Rojano. 

Welcome back to the game and thanks for being able to replace the a few of the inactives.

Deadline

Vote Count

Player(8 ): Pookie, Thorum, Taei, Verbal, Wombat, Elli, Crusher

Rojano(1): Jeran

No Vote (14): Boopsy, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Som1, Player, Mmeesh, Wolfie, Adella

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] with rojano's replacement one of my points is irrelevant

[glow=red,2,300]Player[/glow] - On day 5, more than a month after starting, "Wait I have to read my role" sounds like "Wait! I have to invent a role."

Deadline

Vote Count

Player(9): Pookie, Thorum, Taei, Verbal, Wombat, Elli, Crusher, Jeran

No Vote (14): Boopsy, Dar, Tayla, Alanna, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Som1, Player, Mmeesh, Wolfie, Adella

Howdy! :D My other phone broke so I'm using my primitive old one, so my posts while at work are gonna be short and cramped. Anyhoo, been following along but plan on a more thorough reread after work.  For now, I think I'm pretty comfortable voting [glow=red,2,300]player[/glow].

Deadline

Vote Count

Player(11): Pookie, Thorum, Taei, Verbal, Wombat, Elli, Crusher, Jeran, Alanna, Mmeesh

No Vote (12): Boopsy, Dar, Tayla, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Som1, Player, Wolfie, Adella

Edit for Verbal:  It's not like you're a shining beacon of activity yourself.

But when I do post, I'm contributing more than 1 small sentence.  But Crusher's response just explained it, so I'm dropping that line of thought.

And we could say that for quite a lot of people in this game, my friend.

Deadline

Vote Count

Player(12): Pookie, Thorum, Taei, Verbal, Wombat, Elli, Crusher, Jeran, Alanna, Mmeesh

No Vote (12): Boopsy, Dar, Tayla, Krak, Tigs, Lia, Dah, Mottlee, Som1, Player, Wolfie, Adella

Alastor Moody limped over to his bookshelf, the sneakoscope was emitting a shrill whistle and his secrecy sensor was vibrating so hard books began to fall off; his magical blue eye zoomed around in his head, first looking upstairs, then through the walls and finally to the outside.  It fixed on the figures moving cautiously toward his house, his wooden leg gave a clunking sound as he limped over to his fire place; above the mantle rested a large oval shaped Foe-Glass with shadowy figures looming just out of focus, Moody gave a gruff cough as he nodded to himself.

Whoever had come to call on him wasn’t an enemy, yet that didn’t mean they weren’t here to harm him in some way; with a displeased frown on his knotted and scarred face, Moody withdrew his wand and made his way to the door.  He swung the it open roughly, letting it slam against the wall with a loud bang, his magical blue eye swerving over the 7 figures standing at the edge of his yard.  He mentally noted each of their names; he knew all these men save the short pompous looking fellow in the middle.  In fact, to say he knew them was an understatement; he’d personally trained each of the Aurors flanking the short man in the middle.

Taking a good inventory of the figures in front, his magical eye swirled into his head and surveyed behind him; finding nothing, it returned to watching each of the men standing before him.  Stamping his wooden leg irritably, Moody yelled to the intruders in a growl of a voice; his regular eye focused on the official looking wizard in the middle.

“Yer lucky I didn’t stun the lot of ya, barging onta my property like some no good rotten sneak-thief’s; state yer business or get off my lawn!”

A few of the younger Aurors, Savage, Robards & Williamson, look uneasy and shuffle their feet; Scrimgeour & Proudfoot’s mouths drew tight in a slight grimace, while Dawlish frowned.  All of them knew too well that, coming from Moddy it was no idle threat; all of them appeared to being wishing they were somewhere else at the moment.  The little wizard in the middle seemed unconcerned by Moody’s gruff threats, he took a deliberate step forward and withdrew a scroll from his pocket; clearing his voice as he unrolled it to read aloud.

“Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody, you are with conspiring with Albus Dumbledore to undermine the authority of the Minister of Magic & aiding the rebel organization known as The Order of the Phoenix.  You are to await your trial in Azkaban, by order of the Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge.”

Moody gave a gruff sardonic laugh, which sounded like sandpaper being drug over concrete.

“So that’s what this is about, eh.  Ol’ Fudge has finally flipped his bowler has he?  Resorted to locking away innocents with trumped up charges while the bad guys have free reign.  Wasn’t enough you had to go and lock up a good man like Kingsly, no you ‘ave to get the best damn Dark Wizard Catcher the Ministry ever had and lock him away too.”

Moody gave a scoff which sounded like a snort, shaking a crooked finger at the Auror’s standing before him.  “Them I expect it from, they don’t know no better, but you” He pointed at the three seasoned Auror’s; Scrimgeour, Williamson & Dawlish blushed a bit at the verbal beating their former teacher and comrade was giving them.

“You I thought better of!  Thought I taught ya to have constant vigilance!  To be prepared to fight even those who are in the Ministry, if it meant protecting the innocent and defending the good.”

The little wizard drew himself up indignantly, his face growing blotchy with utter outrage at the words coming out of the retired Aurors mouth.

“Are you claiming that the Minister is helping He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named?!”

The magical eye in Moody’s head stopped whirling around, both eyes now focusing on the little wizard; a snarl complemented his growling tone as he answered.

“What I’m saying is that if the Minister is imprisoning innocent people then he’s either an incompetent prat whose off his rocker, or consorting with the wrong sort and don't have the best intentions at heart.  Either way, he should be removed from office.”

The little wizards eyes opened wide, almost popping out of his head at this last statement; he withdrew his wand, pointing it directly at Moody.

“That’s enough, arrest him now or you can join him in Azkaban!”

Moody grinned at the little wizard, exposing yellowing chipped teeth and highlighting the chunk missing from his gnarled nose.

“If you think I’ll be going quietly like Kingsly did, yer sadly mistaken; I’m not a fool like he was. Stupif…”

Though the Auror’s hadn’t wanted to, they all withdrew their wands and hit Mad-Eye with stunning & disarming spells; at once, red & blue spells hit the veteran wizard and he toppled backward in the door.

Player, Mad-Eye moody has been lynched

Deadline

Sunday July 4th @ 1pm or when all night actions have been recieved

[glow=blue,2,300]Class Rooms[/glow] or [glow=pink,2,300]Explore the Castle[/glow]

Mad-Eye . . . something tells me that was not a good choice for a lynch unless he'd been recruited or was actually Barty Jr on Polyjuice Potion.  Mods, was player the real Mad-Eye?

Talya, Red is using central time zone, which is (I believe) GMT - 6:00.  So 1 p.m. Central would be 7 p.m. GMT.

Also, I missed voting on this round or even re-reading all the way through because I got a call from my massage therapist.  He had an opening during lunch today and I took it!  I've been trying to get in to see him for 2 weeks now. 

Player, that was the worst defense I have ever seen...wait, don't lynch me, I have a role but I have to catch up first?  Were you a solo win?  What did you think people were gonna do?  :D

Once again, not knowing anything about HP, I have no idea about this character.  However, it seems like even those of you that have read it don't know either so I don't feel so bad. ;)

Archived