DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Prolific Posting

Al Jenn Mael

So I'm curious how everyone keeps up with everything. I know we have several enthusiastic posters and ex/current fiddlers here. There is so much that goes on so how do you keep up with everything here at the Black Tower or on DM in general?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't. Plain and simple  :P

Fixed that for ya ;)

Anywhoo, I check my replies throughout the day, and then spend at least 2-6 hours a night catching up and checking what is new... >.<

I used to spend all my time on here. :D  So I know how that goes.... :P

Now, I just use my Updated Topics (I've always done that), but instead of reading or replying to all of 'em (I have about 12 pages of unread replies that have built up over the months), I just do the ones that are most important to me.

I've kind of prioritized DM, now, since I don't spend all that much time here anymore due to RL and personal preference. :D

Back when I spent all my time here, I had all the time in the world to keep up with all my bazillions of threads I posted in (I didn't really have the time, but I made the time). :D

But..erm... You probably didn't wanna hear me ramble... >.>

;D

Wow... You just have the worst luck when it comes to internet access, dontcha? >.<

We'll be here waiting for you on the weekends, and of course waiting for you to get more frequent access, too.  We always have. ;)

You gonna get a new phone soon? (I would) :D

:D

I'm not either...I just kind of ask that question, and then google the answer. :D

Fortunately, most phones have web capabilities these days (at least that's how it seems), so you should have a lot to choose from...

I kinda wanted a Blackberry, but that's too expensive, so I didn't get one. :D

Er, not that I have...a history or anything...of rambling...heheheh... >.> '^^

:P

All I really do is just say whatever crosses my mind at the moment it crosses it, that's not so unusual, is it? ;D

Archived