DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings - The One Ring - Mafia DAY 6

Talya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Pookie--As to that, I don't actually know. I'm assuming that it wasn't something for me specifically since Lia appears to have been likewise afflicted. So I'm just hoping it never bothers me again. :D

Sorry for not laughing at that horrible pun. But since when is it scummy to throw out an idea? Especially when the theory giver debunks it themselves

It's not scummy to throw out an idea, though debunking it in the same post smells a little.  Why post it if you already don't believe it?  However, Meesh received a PR of sorts night 1 and you GAVE a PR night 2.  How many PR givers (besides the ring) do we think are in this game?  Getting rid of someone with a night kill was a priority, hence the reason I didn't muddy the waters during day, but unless there's new information come morning that points at a better target, I know who I'm voting for when day dawns.

We completely owe that one to Mynd. I didn't see the connection between the two deaths and the ring till he mentioned it. Thanks, Mynd.

good job Mynd, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong  ;)

Good job Mynd. :D

Just basking in my shear awesomeness.....tomorrow, we gotta lynch someone new.  Any thoughts?

I posted it because im not gonna waste fifteen minutes of my time typing something up and not post it. Secondly, somebody messed with you. I have no ability. Somebody took you for a fool. No hint in that last sentance. As t6 who to lynch.....no idea yet

I receive random pieces of information each night and have verified both through the mod and through player actions on thread that the information is accurate.  Two pieces of info I received from night 2 were that Millon performed a night kill and Led gave a PR.  I didn't reveal about Millon because Mynd was already on it.  I intended to support his claims if people dismissed him because he's Mynd.  :P  Night 1 I learned that Meesh received a PR, but I couldn't figure out what it was because she was very convincing in her casing of Adella.  ;)  I have other information, but won't expose townies needlessly. 

And since I'm spilling, I was one of the folks Ed was claiming could back up his townie claim.  But I likely made that clear with how many times I said I wouldn't vote for him.  :P  So I still know of 2 others who are currently alive.

Once again, for our assistance...

The Players:

1. Ellianora

2. TheMasterDude

3. Locke - the Smoke Monster?!

4. mmeeshal - the Steward of Gondor

5. WWWwombat - Eowyn Killed by the Old Willow day 1

6. LedZepMan - Wormtongue?!

7. aemonkristen - Keebler Elf

8. dragonsworn1991 Night Killed - Night 1

9. ed2funy - Gimli Night Killed - Night 2

10. ThorkinBarrimore

11. Thorum

12. Amadine - Frodo Night Killed - Night 2

13. MCS

14. Charis al'Aslan - relative of Scotty Pippen?

15. Lia - Faramir

16. Tigs

17. Pookie - some kind of tracker?

18. Al Jenn - Eomer - Day 1 Lynch

19. Marta Sedai - Boromir

20. Talm

21. Blig Blog

22. Efrit

23. dapianoplay3r

24. Millon - Sauron - Day 3 Lynch

25. David Hermes - Sam - Night Killed - Night 2

26. Som1else

27. Mynd - Funky Cold Medina

28. Adella - Theodin - Night Killed - Night 2

Pookie, not naming any names of course, but could you say that the two others alive that you can vouch for also are aware of your alignment?

My role PM contained character names for all 4 of us.  Based on Ed saying he had 3 others who can vouch for him, I believe the role PMs to all of us contained all 4 character and player names.  So short answer, yep, I'm reasonably sure they know my allignment.

The info I receive is random and so far has consisted of night actions performed.  I have no say in who I learn about.  Just to try and clarify the role a little more. 

I posted it because im not gonna waste fifteen minutes of my time typing something up and not post it. Secondly, somebody messed with you. I have no ability. Somebody took you for a fool. No hint in that last sentance. As t6 who to lynch.....no idea yet

And yet Pookie was told you gave a PR. I have to say that Pookie is more convincing to me right now.

LZM, could further clarify your character to us?  The way I see this game shaping up, I see at least three other mafia if not four.  Wormtounge, Sauroman, that Super Uru-Kai dude, and at least one or two ring wraiths.  Since I'm starting to get a pretty good idea who the other players are, any clarification on your identity without a full on reveal would be most helpful to the town.

...choosing not to do this is also helpful if you catch my meaning.  ;)

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  ;D

And and and! My hubby and I found out that we're having a GIRL!!!  :D

Ok, it's not 100%. I could think it's a girl for a few months and then we might find out it's a boy, but who cares, right? We're really excited. The best part was that the ultrasound 3-D pix really make her look like a gnome. Totally freaky and cool, lols.

Ok, ok = back to the game. And omg. If I'd known I'd miss so much! Millon was totally off my radar. Vig, yea; scum, ok, but Sauron?!  :o Unexpected. But, I'm glad we've got one mafia down. I was starting to worry.

Pookie's role - interesting.

I receive random pieces of information each night and have verified both through the mod and through player actions on thread that the information is accurate.  Two pieces of info I received from night 2 were that Millon performed a night kill and Led gave a PR.  I didn't reveal about Millon because Mynd was already on it.  I intended to support his claims if people dismissed him because he's Mynd.  :P 

That woulda helped me out earlier when I doubted what Mynd was saying.  :P

The Players:

3. Locke - the Smoke Monster?!

14. Charis al'Aslan - relative of Scotty Pippen?

Haha! I laughed at those. It took me a minute... (ha! Funny pun.) before I realized Scotty Pippen is a basketball player, not the LoTR character name, Pippin, lmao!

The Players:

6. LedZepMan - Wormtongue?!

Certainly looks like it from what's been said so far. Would WormTongue be a real mafia role, or more like a semi-baddy like Gollum?

Archived