DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I was Vivian and called myself a bimbo with thugs. What I didn't understand was you all came close to lynching me twice and then it got dropped. I was so shocked that happened. Aust I had no clue you viewed me. When Lily recruited me I thought hmmm. now here is a twist. She never knew how a cult worked and well here she went and her first game as cult won. Good going Sis!!! Of course when I made that post about Ed and all I knew Chrono would flip mafia. He was the only one on our team who wasn't turned cult. *giggles* Ed gave us all up which was fine with me cause Lily recruited me.

Yes, Talya your instincts about me were dead on. *grins* I also knew you were the healer and knew we couldn't kill you. Night 3 was sped up so we didn't get our nk in. It was weird.

Yes, we WON!!!!!!! *Does happy dance*

Night 3 was all me. ^^ I had a one time power to end night as soon as I sent in the PM.

*laughs* it was an alright game... my partner went and got himself killed, and I was by myself after revealing. I figured then would be a good time... *sighs* then I wasn't paying attention and edited... *laughs* Silly distractions :D

*ducks and looks around for Al Jenn*

• Club Leader

Except Pete, can you work out the points for the game and let me know...thanks.

It was a great Game, and I'm NEVER trusting Lily again, not that I really trust her, lol

That would be a shame if I turned out to be finder.....lol. I can't say that I blame you. I am much better at being a lying sack than I am at finding them. I really suck at being town, but I'm working on it. lol

• Club Leader

I might, towards the end of signups. Right now, I'm juggling six games. I can't do that, let alone more. I have a feeling I'll be dying in one soon, and another is nearing the end, I hope. Four is a good number. Three is better, though. Anyway, we'll see what's on my plate towards the end of your signups.

lol..yeah six is a lot.

I have to say that I'm trying to keep in just one or two otherwise it tends to take over my life. I'm still tweaking the game, everytime I think I have it I think of something else, so it should be interesting, :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

They have been given.

I didn't want to give myself points so I will leave that for the lovely Talya

I also might sign up for yours, Talya, but not sure cuz I'm also trying to keep down the number of games I'm in. I'm modding 1 and in 2 right now, which was enough for me, but I caved when Aemon asked me to be in his game... and right now 3 games plus modding 1 is almost too much for me. I'd hate to miss out on a LOTR game, though, so I'm keeping my eyes on the signups :D

thats okay Alanna, I would like 30 people, but we will see. I won't be starting just yet. I still have to type up my notes which keep changing, lol. But once I know the number I will be able to get going!

I will most likely start it next weekend, it is bank holiday weekend, so I have the Monday off as well. It will give me chance to get it all sorted and not rushed as it would during the week!

Archived