DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Day 4 In the High roller room

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

It was definitely a little imbalanced. Next time I will make them both townies. Or give the mafia member a flawed lit, or give the mafia member a pr.

The funny thing is, I thought it was too easy for the mafia (and then, of course, later the cult, once we were recruited) to find out who the finder and healer were on Night 1, because the obvious thing to do would be to kill them both.

And yet, due to things that kept happening in the game, we never got a chance to kill either one of them :D Night 2 we had to kill Wombat, because Ed had accidentally told him I was the nightkiller. Night 3 we got no kill, thanks to Limi ;) And by Night 4, we didn't really need to go for either of them, because we basically had the numbers.

Congrats to the cult. Didn't see that one coming. My gut was telling me that Ed was not right...But it looks like the odds were against me anyway :D An I'm glad that my instincts over Min were correct too...

So who had what roles because I'm a little confused.

And who is up for a LotR game of Mafia...there will be NO recruiting :D

• Club Leader

As for roles, here's what I know. I'd love to know the rest, too.

I was the Priest - SK/Cult leader. I could do one or the other, and my percentage of success was higher with recruiting.

Ed was the informer

Alanna, the nightkiller

Chrono, some kind of roleblocker

Amadine, grave robber

Aust, the finder

Talya, the healer

Wombat, got the other list, don't know the name of the role

Talya, I love your games, but I'm not a real LotR fan, so PM me if you need a slot filled to start the game. Otherwise, I'll pass on that one.

Yes, I was Vivian and called myself a bimbo with thugs. What I didn't understand was you all came close to lynching me twice and then it got dropped. I was so shocked that happened. Aust I had no clue you viewed me. When Lily recruited me I thought hmmm. now here is a twist. She never knew how a cult worked and well here she went and her first game as cult won. Good going Sis!!! Of course when I made that post about Ed and all I knew Chrono would flip mafia. He was the only one on our team who wasn't turned cult. *giggles* Ed gave us all up which was fine with me cause Lily recruited me.

Yes, Talya your instincts about me were dead on. *grins* I also knew you were the healer and knew we couldn't kill you. Night 3 was sped up so we didn't get our nk in. It was weird.

Yes, we WON!!!!!!! *Does happy dance*

Archived