DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous

Tigraine

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Al Jenn, you are welcome on the GA boards anytime. I would join, but sadly, I'm deeply involved in two Orgs as it is (as in, people count on me,) and then there's the one my sister runs, and the one my Warder runs, and I'm probably going to have to drop the other one I belong to as it is. But thanks for the thought.  :-* (Limi, can I do that? lol)

*pounces on Lily* Only you can <3

Nice backpedaling Ed, but watch out for that hole... to late.

Don't worry Lily I think I'll be spending a lot of time over at the greens in the future, if I haven't already. I'll probably also be spending a lot of time in my Disc, I have one now that I'm leaning towards. Have to spruce up the empty house you know.

Your Disney Mafia game is going to be huge..... 4 NKs night one... muahhaha. I will say that if I play against Pete he will figure me out pretty quickly, he knows how I play and that I won't lie. Mislead yes, but not lie. *Goes to make plans*

Psh, I've never been mafia, I don't think my luck will change so quickly :(

*Laughs* Plus why would I get lynched first half of the players are playing their first game... everything they do will be a distraction for the town and the mafia as well.

• Club Leader

Al Jenn, you are welcome on the GA boards anytime. I would join, but sadly, I'm deeply involved in two Orgs as it is (as in, people count on me,) and then there's the one my sister runs, and the one my Warder runs, and I'm probably going to have to drop the other one I belong to as it is. But thanks for the thought.  :-* (Limi, can I do that? lol)

*pounces on Lily* Only you can <3

Aw, it's only because you know I'm totally harmless, and my heart (and other assorted parts  :P) belong elsewhere.

Ed, nice try, but..... yeah, what Al Jenn said.  ;)

And, yeah, Al Jenn, I'm going to have to figure out what to do to keep the game from running into 2011. That's a lot of players. One recent game I played in went from 20 players to 10 in two (game) days. I don't plan to do that. That was traumatic. I was nk'ed by two people! That's twice now that I've been killed twice in the same day. (Talya blew me up while I had poison already in my body, and the person with the antidote was dead. Did I mention I killed her?  ;D That was one epic game! *sighs at the memory*) I need to seriously sit down and write this darn game, since I now have to start over. Many, many roles to create with 23 (so far) players. This will be oodles of fun!

For those of you who haven't signed up - you'll be sorry..... c'mon. You know you want to....

Aw, it's only because you know I'm totally harmless, and my heart (and other assorted parts  :P) belong elsewhere.

This had me rolling Lily! <3 And besides, you are a green, flirting is in your nature. ;)

For those of you who haven't signed up - you'll be sorry..... c'mon. You know you want to....

I agree! Who doesn't want to take the innocence of Disney and turn it into a backstabbing and murdurous game <3

*laughs* Just kidding Lily ::)

And, yeah, Al Jenn, I'm going to have to figure out what to do to keep the game from running into 2011. That's a lot of players. One recent game I played in went from 20 players to 10 in two (game) days.

I laughed really hard at this. That is awesome. Please point me to some such game where I can be killed twice in one night! :D I will say you've taught me to be more careful, figuring things doesn't allows bode well for your health. And is pointless if others won't follow up on it <3 Good game Lily and I'll be gunning for you in the next one... I'll vote for you in your own game! Muahhaha.

Corrupting Disney! NO! I will protect it! Wait I want to be mafia... um... *trails off*

I'm ready though! Beware other team!

71708187067simbahiding.JPG

And, yeah, Al Jenn, I'm going to have to figure out what to do to keep the game from running into 2011. That's a lot of players. One recent game I played in went from 20 players to 10 in two (game) days. I don't plan to do that. That was traumatic. I was nk'ed by two people! That's twice now that I've been killed twice in the same day. (Talya blew me up while I had poison already in my body, and the person with the antidote was dead. Did I mention I killed her?  ;D That was one epic game! *sighs at the memory*) I need to seriously sit down and write this darn game, since I now have to start over. Many, many roles to create with 23 (so far) players. This will be oodles of fun!

need any idead for roles my pm box is open.  there are a few i'm willing to let you barrow ;)

you guys make sure to keep your eyes open at the WT around May or June.  i have a Harry Potter Mafia Monster waiting to set off and it will need about 30 players *grins evily*

• Club Leader

Al Jenn, you're right about that. It seems to work well for Pete, but I haven't had good success with being brazen myself. I tend to just keep my suspicions to myself and then once I have all I feel I need, present the case to the group all at once. That keeps the mafia off my back until I've already nailed them. Of course, that works well, when I AM mafia, too. I can build a case on the fly and present it, just like I would if it were real. *snicker* The difference is, when I'm lying, it tends to add up better, because I'm REALLY careful.  ;)

In a recent game, I was the healer, and I was deliberately trying to draw the mafia's fire, so they would try for me, and waste their nk. Wouldn't you know it? I got nailed by the psycho and the poisoner on the same night, but the mafia? Nope. And I was on LOA and the nasty mod takes night actions as they come in, instead of all at once. So I died. I didn't know that he did that going into it, or I wouldn't have played it that way. Grrrrr! Lesson learned. Of course, that entire play was made of fail, because the people I was trying to draw the fire of turned out not to be mafia anyway. *sigh*

Shall we try for 30 players in my game? Anybody not there yet? I have a feeling it will be epic.

I started playing mafia about two weeks ago. I am in three games that started almost simultaneously and have to check all of the games at least every half hour to see if anything has change. I have a notebook where I keep track of who my suspects are and what hey've said and who's been nked who's been lynched. Last night I dreamed I got dispensation to nightkill someone, even though I'm a townie, so I killed Wombat because he seemed scummy.

My name is Aemon and I'm a mafia addict.

Edit: Looking forward to playing in Pete's Dr. Who mafia when it starts!

Archived