DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous

Tigraine

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What can I say, I have been playing mafia for over 3 years now and although there have been times where I have mnanaged not to play, it draws me back, sucks me in and before I know it I'm in 5 games (now down to two, but still watching one I was in). I did think about given up mafia for lent, but I can't *holds head low* instead I'm giving up chocolate as I thought it would be easier!!!

My name is Talya and I'm a mafia addict.

Now a mafia game around chocolate... hmmmm goes off to think (not sure if this is a good idea when I'm trying to give up chocolate, lol)

*stands up*

hi, my name is red, and i'm addicted to Mafia.

i've been playing/addicted since Nov 2008.  in that short time, i've been in 10 games, i'm currently playing in 3, i've modded 1 game, with game about to start.  and i'll be modding my 3rd in the Wolfkin come March.

*points at Lily*  its all her fault!!!  ;D and i couldn't thank her enough.

my addiction to this game is so bad i have a folder on my flash disk dedicated to mafia. a word doc that i keep track of games completed and played in and a spread sheet in excel to keep track of each game i'm in

*hangs head*

i see something like a movie or book and try to think of how i can turn it into a mafia game  ;D

I'm not addicted yet, I might be soon. I doubt I'll ever play more than 3 games at once and that would be pushing it.

I like them, though I'm sad I just died so easily/quickly in Chrono's game. Good luck!

I got to replace Rey in Alanna's game so it all worked out...

Hmm... maybe I could replace Rey in Chrono's game....

Yup I'm addicted :P

lol

okay i'm gonna try and be funny here. so bare with me

10 signs you that you're addicted to mafia

10. the first meaning of the word Mafia is no longer "A Crime Organization"

9. you are uneasy about editing your posts

8. you feel compelled to sign up for a game, even knowing you're already in 5 others

7. you put off work in favor of checking game threads

6. IRL you begin to wonder if your friends are plotting to lynch you

5. you being to think "How can i make that into a mafia game"

4. you start plotting how to run a lynch or frame a coworker/friend for a lynch

3. mafia invades your dreams

2. you lose sleep due to plotting your next move and/or checking the game thread

and the number 1 reason you know your addicted to mafia ....

1. when you are away from DM you're more worried about whats goign on in the game rather than what your doing IRL.

• Club Leader

Oh, Tigs, darling, be careful what you wish for. I've been mafia so many times in a row that I no longer know how to play town. I play it like I'm mafia, and end up recruited or lynched.....lol.

Hi, I'm Lily and I'm a mafia addict.

Red, great list. You left off dreaming about mafia, though.....lol. There are other depravities this addiction will lead you to, but until you've sunk to my level, you don't get to know..... It's a PAFO thing. If you don't know what that means, you aren't addicted enough yet.  ;)

I am currently in no games at all, and about to possibly mod three at once! Although one will be a totally new concept and not mafia at all. Watch my siggy for details. You know you will......

I will not play in any games while modding three.....

Unless Pete runs one. I would never miss a Dragon-run mafia game - EVER! He IS the drug that creates the addiction, I'm telling you.

Archived