A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mafiaholics Annonymous

Tigraine

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Hi I'm pete and I am the mafia god  8)

and I started as a mafiaholic but then I transended the ailment and rose to become a deity. I remember like it was yesterday. I was laying in my room, I had just got lynched in my game and I looked around and I was alone, cold and shaking. There were no sign ups, no dead threads no nothing. Then in my down time I honed my skills and my instincts and upgraded my scumdar. I went through scenarios and etched out plans and I have arrived at my current status.

:P :P :P

*grins* Well, yes, sis. Definitely.

I think I'll spend this coming weekend making siggys for myself. *nods* And I'll need some help getting them stacked up into a gif thingy.

*bounces* This'll be great. I'll have one of those siggys taht had 100 different pages and you gotta watch it for an hour just to get the full picture.

Num num num...

I now see why people are in so many games....

Alanna's is going so slowly. I want to say HURRY UP, but that would be scummy. Sigh.

*Goes to look for more games*

Yes I know what you mean! And EVERYTHING you say gets dissected! I was worried at first about trying to play a couple games at once, but it keeps things more exciting when you have one or two that are moving slow.

*twitch twitch*

i cant!!!  not yet!!

i'm modding one, with another taking sign ups, in 4 games currently, with petes starting soon.

let me give it a week and see how many games i'm in.  until then remember me for a back up player lily :)

*twitch spasm twitch*

Archived