DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I meant kiss

and maybe you should look for someone holding a dagger.

And if I got a Nae kill I would be the one who died by Nae so that is irrelevant

First: [glow=blue,2,300]Baths[/glow]

Hey now!

I hate the lie detector role.  It makes the game less fun imo.  I am not anti-town.

:P

Second.....So, Lily asked for this. Just in case I die, here you all go.

Lily...let's see how you screwed up.

Mcs, saying you're not anti-town doesn't mean you aren't. Ed can probably only view one post per day, if he is who he says he is, which isn't determined yet, either. I'm leaving my vote for now.

You didn't say "I am not anti-town". I asked for you to. Jeran even did it. And even Al.

Nae called you out for it.

Red and Ty posted the phrase. Talya posted her ideas and said it. Lia posted it.

You finally said it really big. Then you started trying to mislead people.

I wanted to get that posted before any more time went by. I'm really trying to keep up with all these games, and then I get picked on for actually playing the game, figuring things out, voicing my opinion, instead of playing Pete's little mind game? Sheesh, people!1

Want to know what's really going on here? I know my souvra. I know how he and Ed act together. They NEVER work together. Ever. Unless...... they have an off-topic board.2 This is a game Pete would cook up. He loves the lie detector role for false claims. A REAL lie detector would not reveal. So, enjoy your little game, boys. You've just been outed. 3

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Ed[/glow]

1. Lily. You had inconsistencies. Telling MCS to do it, but you left it out at the time. You can't think no one would get on that. We understand multiple games are really tough to deal with. I am in 8. I don't know if Pete is playing a mind game yet as I haven't checked him.

2. The reason we have never acted together is because we have never been on a mafia team together (Min's game doesn't count as I was filling in Rey's spot). I am still not on a mafia team with him. I can't wait for that chance.

3. As the real lie detector, I take offense to that. Despite what you think, you don't know how I play all the time. I change,  depending on my role. I didn't reveal until after at least two people revealed and MCS was acting scummier than a pile of scum.

You try and enjoy your mind-twisting game. I will see you dead.

Let us continue...

Actually...Lily makes a really good point. I feel kind of dumb for not thinking that myself. [glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow], [glow=red,2,300]Vote Ed[/glow]. Actually, Pete did the same thing with Rey in another mafia game.

Alanna may be on your team, or just falling for your games.

Thank you Lily [glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow].

If you think this is a ploy/tactic of Pete's why are y'all voting Ed?

Well, Lia, Lily is anti-town. Alanna may be too.

Red speculated; not sure what to think of that yet. Everyone starts voting Pete (Alanna and MCS among the first...coincidink? perhaps....mayhaps not). Pookie thinks Pete should be calling me scum for some reason; I think it is the other way around. MCS and Alanna claim they are voting so they don't die, yet although Day 1, there is enough stuff to make a good vote by.

Pale said it! Lia votes for Pete (she called me dumb :(). Talya points out how you voted for Pete (you all say that voting for him is easier, but I am innocent, and if he is mafia, that doesn't make me. I know Lily is anti-town, so I am leaning that he is pro-town for now). 

Ed is lying because I called him out. 1

And as to why I voted Ed instead of Pete, Pete and I have a friendship agreement to quit trying to kill each other right off in mafia games. It's silly, I know, but we used to never be able to play together, because we killed one another.

1. You didn't call me out. You claimed to call me and Pete out. So, not only are you using personal reasons to not vote for someone who is the 'brains' behind this, but you are still trying to confuse the town. You could easily have voted for him if you think both of us are scum. That is making me more and more suspicious of him.

Oh, and by the way, whoever is finder. If you don't have anyone else in mind, would you please resolve this thing between Ed and me?

Oh sure. If they view you, you would show up innocent because you could be a symp or the Godfather. I know you are anti-town.

Hmm, who to believe, Lily or Ed. One of them is lying.

Lily is lying. I have said so.

Maybe the finder will view either Ed or me tonight and settle this nonsense. It was a good try, guys, but I saw through it. I know you both too well. You should have known I would. Now all you can do is try to discredit me. Or night kill me, I guess. But that will point fingers straight at you, won't it?  ;D

*points up*

Discrediting achieved. Again, you want the finder to view one of us. Hoping it will be you so that you can be shown as innocent when you are not?

You can try and say you have 'seen through us' all you want. The fact is that you are lying and you want to avoid dying.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am going to bed without reading Ed's mamoth post. I will read it tomorrow and comment.

Lia I know you were joking so was I lol, but poorly apparently

And Nae your kisses and Martha cookies are equally amazing.

Archived