A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia sign up

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dragonsworn1991

Okay...um... I know I said I'm taking a break from mafia, and I'd love to stick to that, but...

Well... I can't resist signing up.  See, my very very very first mafia game was based on Deathnote, modded by Danya, and she went on LoA before it was over, or even very far into it, so it never got finished....  Obviously the setup was hugely different from this one, but I still feel like I need to do this, for some strange reason.

:D

(difference-wise, for one thing there was no coroner report upon death, for another it was way different setup just from what my role was and who died on Night 1--I was Naomi Misora, a 1-shot vigilante whose goal was to find and kill Kira, but I was NKed night 1 by a SK; also a pair of lovers was killed Night 1 so yeah, big difference in setup)

I can play with meesh again  ;D

I'm really sorry, but I am going to have to pull out of this game.  I am pulling way back on DM, leaving for all intents and purposes, and there are only two places you'll find me on DM at least for a while.  I may venture back into playing mafia in the future, but right now I don't think I'm up to the stress, no matter how fun it is.

Again, I'm sorry, Chrono, I was really looking forward to playing this game.

I'm really sorry, but I am going to have to pull out of this game.  I am pulling way back on DM, leaving for all intents and purposes, and there are only two places you'll find me on DM at least for a while.  I may venture back into playing mafia in the future, but right now I don't think I'm up to the stress, no matter how fun it is.

Again, I'm sorry, Chrono, I was really looking forward to playing this game.

I could give you a Shinigami role, and you could kill someone whenever you want and never die (unless you fell in love with a human that is  ;)).

Seriously though, no worries. There is always more players.

Chrono if this starts on the 14th or later I'll play. On the morning of the 12th or night of the 11th I'll pretty much be flying for 40 straight hours. I still don't have a confirmed schedule so I don't want to commit, but I will be more than willing to play if I can.

So if it starts the 14th or Later I'll play.

Chrono if this starts on the 14th or later I'll play. On the morning of the 12th or night of the 11th I'll pretty much be flying for 40 straight hours. I still don't have a confirmed schedule so I don't want to commit, but I will be more than willing to play if I can.

So if it starts the 14th or Later I'll play.

That would be a good date to start. Would you be active if it started then?

Archived