A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia sign up

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*pat pat*

Yes, we know...

I meant that no powers conflict and produce strange results.

I am officially sending the roles today so you can read over your powers and stuff. DON'T tell anyone what your roles are, and please post on this thread confirming that you have got a role. PM any questions to me.

Nope. Kira is a member of the townie Task force. She is Mafia. The town is trying to kill her!

There are 4 mafia, one is kira who is part of the task force.

There are 3 townies in their own group.

There is the task force composed of the Chief and 6 members one of which is Kira the mafia scumbag.

So far that is what I've pieced together.

Awareness... The chief should be aware of everyone on the task force. The task force people should only be aware of who the chief is.

Kira should be aware of the scum I think. The other mafias aren't aware of each other until one of them dies.

Two of the three other townies are aware of one another.

Really it is confusing. I want to know our limitations on role claiming. I think the town would benefit from everyone just claiming their allegience 'I'm on the task force etc.' since all the power roles have various sorts of protection... The mafia has a bunch of abilities to... It will be interesting. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

If you want to start on a new thread Chrono I will move this down and sticky that one...

;)

Well...I don't want people posting in it before the 15th so I'll wait til then I think.  ;D

And to ALjenn, your large post is correct (except that Light/Kira is a guy)

light.jpg

I have allowed whoever is Soichiro Yagami (the cheif) to reveal the names of task force members to other task force members. So if "player X" and "player Y" are both on the task force, right now they are only able to communicate with the chief. Now, the chief may say to "player X", "player Y is on the task force". And now those two may communicate via PM as well. The only thing that is not allowed is "player X or Y" saying "I am (insert role)". Make sense?

And to Rey, awareness just means you can PM them at any time. For instance, with L, Near and Mello, the two latter folks are able to PM L at any time but NOT each other (they don't even know who the other is). L may PM both Near and Mello at any time. Hope that clears things up.

What?

Then this game will be over immediately!

All the Chief has to do is tell all of the townies who the other townies are. That leaves the scum, who will be lynched...

If all the townies can, through the Chief, know who is Town, then whats the point?

Archived