DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Death Note Mafia sign up

ChronoCrosS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?

Then this game will be over immediately!

All the Chief has to do is tell all of the townies who the other townies are. That leaves the scum, who will be lynched...

If all the townies can, through the Chief, know who is Town, then whats the point?

Err, not quite. Basically, as Aljenn said, here is the breakdown:

Mafia:

Kira/Light

Mikami

Misa

Takada

Townies:

L

Near

Mello

Soichiro Yagami

Task force (comprised of Light Yagami and other detectives (see page one))

Now note that L, Near and Mello do not know who Soichiro Yagami is and cannot communicate with him even though they are on the same team (the win condition is to eliminate the opposing team). The Chief may only reveal the names of task force members to other members via PM, NOT on the public thread. I should also say that even the chief does not know the roles of the task force members, only that they are on the task force. For example, he knows that "player X" is on the force but not that "player X" is Matsuda. If the chief starts telling everyone on the force who everyone else is, he may reveal this information to Kira/Light who is also on the force. Light could then tell this to Misa and Mikami who would role reveal them and then Light and Mikami could kill them. So it's not by any means a advantage for the townies.

Now note that L, Near and Mello do not know who Soichiro Yagami is and cannot communicate with him even though they are on the same team (the win condition is to eliminate the opposing team). The Chief may only reveal the names of task force members to other members via PM, NOT on the public thread. I should also say that even the chief does not know the roles of the task force members, only that they are on the task force. For example, he knows that "player X" is on the force but not that "player X" is Matsuda. If the chief starts telling everyone on the force who everyone else is, he may reveal this information to Kira/Light who is also on the force. Light could then tell this to Misa and Mikami who would role reveal them and then Light and Mikami could kill them. So it's not by any means a advantage for the townies.

I have some questions. Do the mafia get a NK every night or is it based on their 'reveal' powers, including Kira?

How does the role reveal work? Does the mafia have to guess let say 'Pete' is X member of the task force in order to kill him?

If that is so then can't the chief just say these people are on the task force and not say which role people are?

Umm... what were my other questions...

If Kira can't kill the chief or tell Mitgami or w/e to kill him how do they kill him?

Guess a lot of this is going to be based on people following the rules. Shall all PM's be CC'd to you as well?

In order for Light to kill someone with the Death Note, he must PM me something like this: "player X is Matsuda" if he is right, then that player will die.

Also, the mafia may use their powers in any order (and communicate in between). For example, Misa could try to reveal a players role, if she is successful, she could then tell Light about this and he could kill that person.

Archived