DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thank you, Owen ...

Elgee

For all the things you do for us.

I don't think we could possibly ask for a better Leader, or one with more love, compassion and dedication.

The way the PSW functions as a family who are always there to support each other, is because of your leadership and personality.

When I first started out here as MoN, and again when I was appointed as WT DL, I was petrified out of my mind. You (and Raeyn and Tay) held my hand and gave me all the support I could wish for, without ever interfering or giving the least impression that you're looking over my shoulder.

When I need a shoulder to cry on, or a boost to my ego, or a swift kick up the ass (or even to find my missing bottom  ;D), you are always ready to deliver whatever is needed.

For all the things you've done for me, and I'm sure for many others at the PSW, I just wanted to say THANK YOU!

Hear Hear! I agree with every word Elgee has written - I haven't had quite as much interaction with you as I'd like...but what I have had has shown you to be a funny, witty and caring person. I'm honoured to know you (even if you don't think TP is the greatest author alive! ;))  :-*

You're a good leader, Owen. I've had the pleasure to work under you (*waggles eyebrows*) for quite a while and while we didn't always see eye to eye, you always gave the opening to talk about it and you always listened, if not necessarily agreed. It is obvious that you care about DM quite a bit and that this isn't a hobby or a way to pass the time. You're committed. You've given a lot to this site and by extension to all of us.

You are our inspiration! So, thank you for the time and effort you put into your job. And most importantly, thank you for being so patient *laughs*

*hugs*

Nyn

I second this post of gratitude with my own!!

Owen, you have taught me much about rping and about leading people in a community setting like this.  You gave me a chance to be DL of the div you used to lead at a time when you barely knew me.  You took me under your wing and taught me what I needed to know.  You have encouraged me and helped during both of my tenures here at DM and I thank you for all you have done for me and everyone else and for the PSW itself.

Thanks Elgee for starting this and giving us all the chance to show our gratitude for our great leader.

Hear! Hear! I've only been working for you a short while, but it only took me about two talks to know what kind of a guy you are. You never fail to pound it in my head that I can always come to you for anything. When I don't talk to you on msn you come and say hi to me instead, insisting that I don't have to wait on problems and that we can just have a nice chat any time. You're the first to tell me not to be too tough on myself and the last to point fingers. You've taken a chance on me and have made me feel like a sollid member of your team.

It really was a shock to me to see how friendly, cooperative and unified the entire PSW is. There literally is zero jealousy or envy, no ego tripping, no 'my stick is bigger than yours' power crap and literally every single DL jumps at the chance to help every other. The intertwining of the divisions, the people and the characters and the cooperation between the staff is very refreshing to see and be part of.

Eight years you're doing this job, I was told. Well, I hope you'll be around for eighty more. You're an ace in my book so far and I doubt that will change anytime soon.

Anything that needs said has been said already. It's my honour to work with you, my pleasure to call you friend.  :)

Thanks for all you do for DM, for the PSW, for the Staff, for the members and for all the personal support, advice and encouragement you've given me.

Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh.

Tai'shar Cymru  ;)

Truly Owen you are the most awesome of the awesome!! You are always SOOOOOO quick to answer my questions and fix any issues I may be having (and Light knows I have a lot) We LOVE you so very much!

*bows and gives you lots of cookies and milk*  :-*

• 1 month later...