DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new here

craftyreader

Hello

I haven't quite worked out what kind of char I want to play and since I am in the middle of moving ( I am sposed to be packing) , it may take a few days.  Ive role played in the WoT before, on a couple of MUDs and rp sites but it has been a few years.  I just finished the most recent book a few weeks ago, but am going to go through the series again.

Anyway...the packing boxes are staring at me

TTFN!

Sarah

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there Sarah

If you're looking for the RP side, that's a bit further down the board. Just below where you are now you'll see Dragon Reborn Planning - if you look under Biographies there, you'll find a lot of helpful information about role playing here.

That being said, you're here at the Organisation side now, so you might as well check us out - you might like it here  ;D

OMG! Join my club! The Lurker's Club fofers exciting benefits including free usagge of a Closet® and free cookies during winter breaks.

AND for the limited period only, you get free usage of Jhaenara Sedai the Blue Ajah Pool and Hot Tub. Which is always an encouraging experience. *nods* And there's also the wine and dine priviledges... great stuff. LURKERS UNITE!!!

Archived