DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new here

craftyreader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the WT Crafty.

I'm Cairos Sedai and I'm the Head of the Gray Ajah. Some people call the Gray Ajah the cooking ajah. Its true. I'm also the Chef of the Ajah.

cookie-bigcookie-235853-l-main_Full.jpg

Here is a giant cookie for you.  ;D

Okay,

Don't make me pull out the real dangerous stuff... cause, I can you know.  Nothing is more tempting than *gasp* a sexy mousey librarian with chocolate & mixed drinks!

33106523_6074022e74.jpg

PS:  While I've never been to this bar before in real life... I have to say maybe the brown ajah quarters needs one of this asap!  woot!  Anyone up for being the official brown ajah bartender?  *giggles madly*

Okay, about a bar and library. I would so be worried about the books. Yes, I am enough of a book worm to say that.

While we are inviting you to Ajahs, I would be delighted if you stop by the Green Ajah. We have Green Tea as well as others and lovely treats as well. Don't forget you have an awesome place to goof off in the Aspie quarters and your house you will be assigned.

Nah, we browns have super secret weaves to protect books from spillage.  You'd have to figure that the earliest browns would be working on that from day one.  I love books but somehow I always seem to break them in with some sort of spillage... the one power happily would take away that problem.  :)

Well, EVERYONE knows that but... with the economy such as it is and changes in the aspie market we browns have calculated a potential change in the aspie aquiring climate.  We may need to sweeten (pun intended) the deal somehow.  Librarians + brownies + ???? = big profit... er... more aspies!

what... mud fights?  Now that's not particularly aes sedai of us is it?  *gives Aes Sedai Stare*  At least I can excuse sexy librarians and the mixed drink bar... but mud wrestling?  *shakes head*  Sorry sweetie, no dice.

*Hesitates*

Unless it's Karana.  She might be that crazy.

*dodges Karana*

Archived