DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GROVEL, MORTALS....

Moghedian

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wonderful DO! I bring you this gift of an evil tree. Pick a fruit each day and use the seeds to grow evil little minions that will wreak havoc on the world each night.

**disclaimer**Evil minions disintegrate in sunlight and leave a terrible smell wherever their remains lay.

• Club Leader

Oh, beautiful Dark One, I bring you a horde of evil minions to do with as you please:

evilminions.jpg

And one evil bunny who will do your bidding, and particularly loves to deliver rotten eggs to children at Easter.

evilbunny.jpg

*prostrates self and waits for the DO's reaction to her gifts*

O great and magnificent Dark One! Please accept my most humble adoration and worship!

I bring to you this remote control. Whenever you push the red button, no matter what time it is, it will always dump Pandy out of whatever he is sitting and/or laying in. I'm sure you can see the usefulness of this--and surely if not usefulness, then hilarity. :D

*grovels*

O supreme master, I bring you a little kitten that will remind you to check this thread and give points.  And he squeals in delight when there are ewoks around.  Just sayin'.  ;D

*squeal noises come from behind Verbal's back*

*falls to her knees* Oh Master I am truly not worthy of your gaze, I am lower than the scum between your toes, but I have brought you this gift.

*holds up a small silver ring* It may not look like much, but when you wear it in multiplies your worshippers and their offerings a thousand fold, Oh…and it can fold your laundry and do your dishes too.

• Club Leader

O great and magnificent Dark One! Please accept my most humble adoration and worship!

I bring to you this remote control. Whenever you push the red button, no matter what time it is, it will always dump Pandy out of whatever he is sitting and/or laying in. I'm sure you can see the usefulness of this--and surely if not usefulness, then hilarity. :D

*grovels*

Oh, great and beautiful Dark One, might we please see a demonstration of this great and wonderful gift?  ;D

Oh mighty and magnificient Moggy, I give you this bobsled full of washed up jamaican has-been's!

It dosn't have powers, but you could eBay it for a couple of bucks, I guess.

You could also combine it with the Pandy-dumper remote control for hilarious effects.

BTW, when that remote is used, does it make Pandy the ultimate Drop Bear?

EMPEROR- YOU'RE TOO KIND, I WILL PERSONALLY THROW IT INTO THE PIT MYSELF. 2 POINTS

CHILLI- YOU EXIST! 3 POINTS

CANUKI- AW, SHUCKS... 2 POINTS FOR THE STUNNING PHOTOS AND 2 FOR THE SHAMELESS FLATTERY.  ;D 4 POINTS

DRAGON- COOLIOS! I NOW KNOW THE SECRET OF LIFE AND DEATH! 4 POINTS

CANUKI- I NEED TO WATCH THAT CLIP AGAIN, TO BETTER UNDERSTAND FELINE EVIL... 4 POINTS

BADCO- BUT I THOUGHT THAT I ALREADY WAS IN POSSESSION OF ALL THE DICTATORS! WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ONE FROM?

TORRIE- THIS TREE WILL ALSO BE USED TO DECORATE THE PATH TO THE PIT, I THINK IT WOULD FIT INTO THE 'IN' CROWD THERE... 4 POINTS

LILY- AH, YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL... 5 POINTS

ELLI- EXCITING! WHAT TYPE OF BISCUITS ARE USED? THE SOULLESS MINION COULD BE USEFUL... 3 POINTS

FAR- *CLICK*

YOU LEGEND! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEED... 10 POINTS

VERBAL- THE DARK ONE DOES NOT LIKE KITTENS! NO, NOT AT ALL...  ::) 5 POINTS UNDER THE TABLE

EQWINA- *TURNS THE RING INTO GOLD* THAT'S BETTER! I THINK I'LL USE IT BEFORE TG OR THE NEXT TIME WE INVADE ANOTHER ORG... 4 POINTS

LILY- WISH GRANTED! *CLICK*

ASHAMAN OF RED- I LIKE THIS GIFT, AND NO, IT MAKES HIM A GUMMY BEAR... 3 POINTS

BADCO- LIGHT! (I MEAN, 'SHADOW'!) NOT A... SHUBBERY! 5 POINTS

CANUKISTANI- EURGH! WHAT IS THAT? GET IT...AWAY 3 POINTS FOR THE VERY SG MORALS THAT GOT YOU TO POST THE PICTURE THOUGH

ASHAMAN- COCONUT OIL SOUNDS INTERESTING. I SHALL PUT IT ON MY THRONE. 2 POINTS

BADCO- DON'T MAKE ME SAY IT! *CHUCKLES* 3 POINTS

5 POINTS TO ANYONE WHO TALLIES UP THE POINTS... >.>

CHRONOCROSS- CHEERS! 5 POINTS

TORRIE- *DISTRIBUTES IT AMONG THE DLS* 3 POINTS

CANUKISTANI-  17

DRAGON-  13

CHRONOCROSS-16

FAR-  10

VERBAL- 9

BADCO-  8

TALYA-8

EMPEROR-  7

ELLI-  6

ASHAMAN-  5

LILY-  5

GERR-4

TORRIE-  7

EQWINA-  4

REYORU-3

CHILLI-  3

• Club Leader

Oh, great DO, I bring you a live turkey. Although it appears to be a normal turkey, it will never defile your throne room, unless of course you wish to give someone a nasty clean-up job to do. It will attack and bite at your command, leaving wounds that will fester and never heal. This marvelous bird was created special for you in honor of the upcoming American holiday. Being the most powerful DO, of course, you get to enjoy all holidays.

Archived