DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GROVEL, MORTALS....

Moghedian

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh most excellent and distinguished master of all that is unholy, most heartily do I serve your magnificence till the hour of my death. Allow me to have the honour of presenting this candy, stolen from a baby as the ultimate token of evil

*proffers candy, while bowing head to ground*

Guest dragonsworn1991

O spectacularly amazingly perfect DO, I bring you this empty glass, with just one tap it will be filled with whatever you desire.

AN INTERESTING GIFT, LF. *iNSPECTS* IT APPEARS THAT THE BABY IN QUESTION HAS ALREADY EATEN HALF OF IT. THIS DISPLEASES ME. HOWEVER, YOUR GROVELLING WAS IMPRESSIVE- 3 PTS

I beg pardon Great One. I have gone and placed the babe's soul in this jar (which is in 3 SHADES OF PINK) to leave to your pleasures.

DRAGONSWORN- I LIKE THIS SCULPTURE. I WILL HAVE MY MINIONS MOVE IT TO THE FOYER OF THE PIT OF DHOOM EXPERIENCE.

4 POINTS

TAYLA- YOUR WORSHIPPING MADE ME CHUCKLE. THE TWIG WILL BE RATHER HANDY AS WELL, HOWEVER I MAY LEAVE IT AS JUST A TWIG, IT'S QUITE STRIKING. 3 POINTS

CHRONOCROSS- YOU LEGEND! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY COOKIES AND MILK! MIGHT I ASK WHAT KIND OF COOKIES THEY ARE?

I WILL USE THE MAGNIFYING GLASS TO BURN MY ENEMIES LIKE THE BUGS THEY ARE... 5 POINTS

GERRENDUS- WHAT IS THIS?! A NAE'BLIS WHO ACTUALLY PLANS TO WORK IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE DO? WOW... 4 POINTS AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, NOW YOU DO...

ELLIANORA- DUNGEONS. I SEE DUNGEONS. HOWEVER, I'M LIKING THIS BOX OF CHOCOLATES! *NOMS, AS ONLY THE DO CAN*

3 POINTS

I SHALL DEAL WITH THE REST OF YOUR GIFTS LATER...

These!

dec-07-can-0891.jpg

Buuut, if those were too flamboyant and un-evil looking, I have brought these instead (Made by my own grandmother):

800px-chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

I also bring you these new servers for the DM admin to use. Thus the site shall never go down again!

But wait, there's more! Give me 5 points within the next 48 hours and receive this Ba'alzamon bobble head absolutely FREE!

*Grovels and polishes the DO's crown*

Guest dragonsworn1991

O beautiful DO I bring you

A pink Tiara, it changes shades of pink depending on your mood, and it also emits rays of pink light to transform your victims into whatever your heart desires.

CANUKISTANI- ANY EXTRA GRAVEL TO ADD TO THE PATH IS GOOD, HOWEVER THESE CRICKETS ARE A BIT... ODD. THEY'RE ALL FURRY-LIKE, ARE YOU EVEN SURE THEY ARE CRICKETS? 3 POINTS

TALYA- YIPPEE! CAN IT FLY?  ;D 5 POINTS

EMPEROR- *INSPECTS* WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THAT THIS WAS ORIGINALLY ONE OF YOUR GLOVES? ANYWAY, IT'S ORIGINAL... 3 POINTS

CHRONOCROSS- *PRODS THE RAINBOW COOKIES WITH A LONG STICK* WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT GIVING ME 'HAPPY' COOKIES, CHRONO? THE CHOCOLATE CHIP ONES ARE WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT WOULD GO WELL WITH MILK 4 POINTS

DRAGONSWORN- I LIKE PINK. I ALSO LIKE TIARAS. MAGICAL PINK TIARAS ARE THE BEST THOUGH! 5 POINTS

REYORU- MERCI FOR THE JAR. 3 POINTS

CANUKISTANI- YOU LEGEND!!!!! IT'S... PERFECT. 3 POINTS

EMPEROR- *HANDS THE WASHING TO THE TROLLOCS FOR 'TESTS'* 2 POINTS

VERBAL- BUT YOU'VE ALSO TOLD EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD! EVEN SO, HUMMUS IS GOOOOD. 4 POINTS

YOU MAY CONTINUE...

Here, have this partially used toothbrush I found when I was rifling through somebody's garbage last night. There was a banana peel and a used condom on it.. And I'm not exactly sure why there's brown stuff on it...  I'd give you those too but sadly I didn't see any use in getting them. God, damn my luck, huh. They would've been great gifts.

Archived