DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Will Bela play an important role?

jo

She will be chosen the Queen of Horses after the Last Battle :D . After all, she's the only horse to have had a partial pov: "The heels she dug into Bela's sides were not needed. The mare ran, and the other was more than happy to follow. Anywhere, so long as they could run, so long as they could escape the fire from the sky that killed the night." I suppose her role will be to carry someone to safety again, by running like the wind again.

Actually I can see rand in one of the last scenes going to the white tower and asking Egwene. "Since you're safely away from the two rivers and wintermight, umm can I have Bella back now? I mean I did say you could ride her but my father might still need her on the farm" :lol:

Tam to Abel, "Ah, damn we just missed the horse. And I didn't feel like walking back neither."

"I call dibs on the To'Raken!"

"Say didn't we come here for something?"

"Oh yah where's the boys?"

I agree that Egwene is one of the most annoying characters, but Faile and Elayne, they are pretty cool. Elayne is only annoying when she thinks she's better than someone (which I guess is most of the time lol) but when she's not, shes a cool character. Faile is just Saldaean, so I guess thats her excuse. Cmon who here doesnt wanna read about Faile showing Perrin the Sa'sara (or whatever), Perrin wont know what to do!

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps Bela is LTT reborn, and Rand is just a minion.

We know that LTT comes up with cunning plans! What better way to hide your true identity by being reborn in a horse, and speaking to some farmer who can channel -- getting him to do your bidding.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived