DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who Are Your FAVORITE All-Time Characters That Are...VERY *MINOR* Characters?

The Fisher King

Pips, Belas nemesis. Sketching, get some balls! Oh wait...

*looks down* yeah, that could be a problem... ;D

And yeah, I’ve already been kneecapped seventy times, give or take. The worst that he could do now is ‘CORRECT ME’.  

I also like what’s her name, Arrela (sp?)The tall one from Cha Faile, she’s kinda cool. I bet she could actually do something, unlike that small Cairhienin one. Way too girly. ;D      

I was reading Knife of Dreams last night, and paying attention to the Egwene scenes. Not sure again if she is Minor, but the Mistress of Novices in the Tower is a very interesting character, how she is slowly being bent to Egwene's will.

"Elaida blah blah...Oh look. You have me chatting. Not exactly prohibited, but not appropriate in our little situation. I'll write your name in for Midday as I take it you won't curtsey on your way out..."

Love it.

As an aside, Locke, HOW THE **** did you get to 900+ posts when we joined at the same time! Not that I care in the slightest, but DAMN dude, thats like ... a month? Sheesh!

Someone give that man Recon.

/offtopic

Favorite minor charecters:

1. Bukama from NS "Obey me, armsman!"

2. Idrien Tarsin Headmistress of the academy

3. Barmellin, guy carting plum brandy in Cairhein past the male Choden Kal statue. He was gonna drink all of it.

4. Morin from SR, the first Maiden of the spear.

Those were the first 4 to pop into my head, but there sure are alot of excellent minor characters to chose from.

Almandaragal -- let's see who remembers this character

The Novice who jumped off the top of the tower claiming she has learned how to fly.

Ah yes, good old Bukama!

Laras - although I wouldn't consider her a VERY MINOR character, just a MINOR character.

Wasn't he Lans father?

*looks around for Mr Ares' secret police*

Your right, sketching, if we are going to mention her then we need a secret HQ and meeting places, we must organise the BA on earth... the Bela Anonymous.

*looks around for Mr Ares' secret police*

Your right, sketching, if we are going to mention her then we need a secret HQ and meeting places, we must organise the BA on earth... the Bela Anonymous.

Yhea we can be the BA. Most people will think we mean Black Ajah, but we will know what it really means. We will be able to meet in public and are knees will be safe. Because honestly I need my knees, I use them all the time.

*Shoots up with hand in the air* I’m the leader, I’m the leader!!!! ...Everybody loves a dictator.

Suroth's lopar?

10 points!

Dude, I knew that...I did... I just wanted to give somebody else a chance.umm... Can I have some points as well?

...I’ll add them to my BA points. I’m saving up for something special.

Archived