DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's happening, White Tower?

Maria

LMAO!

Love you, Mia!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I'm working, in school and ministering in church. I'm super-busy, and completely exhausted. Not being a morning person, starting to teach every morning at 7:45 is torture. My husband, being a night owl cant take my schedule either. I wanted to call in sick today but we just had off on Monday for a Jewish holiday. Sigh.  :P So, that's my life! What are you up to these days??? (As if I didnt read your LJ... *shifty look*) Hehe.

Hi, Barm. Lovely to see you too :P

Chariiis *snuggles* Nothing much is up with me. I'm going to the US on Friday to visit my friend, and I'm kind of ridiculously excited about that. I'm also pretending to write a history paper right now, which is why I'm here, obviously Not Writing. :P

Hi, Seryanne! It's very nice to meet you =)

Yes, Seryanne. Sorry. Haha. There was supposed to be an "again" there.

And I'm glad to hear it, Barm. Really. *wonders if now's the time to say that she also cleans for a living. Outside of the studies, that is* :P

Charis, I'll be in Vermont. Sry. <3

Jaaade *snuggles*

Hey, Mia!  How did you get back over here in the main part of the Tower?  :o I thought I glued your feet to the floor in the Blue Ajah (to make sure you "stick" around! LOL!)  ;D

I am so glad you are back!  *unobtrusively tethers Mia in place using heathline (real elvish rope)*

There!  That should hold you!

• Club Leader

I'm not, really. It was fun during the time the books were coming out, but it's been years since they finished. I'm not a movie person (I've seen them each once, even though I own them all...) so the releases of the movies doesn't hold the same excitement for me. But it was fun in its' day. *sigh*

*pokes Kathana* You do.. uh.. baby?

And I don't know about D*Con. That's a looong time off. Got to get this US trip out of the way first lol.

And yes, Dwyn. You are more than welcome. Just the other day I was telling Charis about the Cranky Keepers Club. We have your rocking chair all set up. <3

Charis! Sit on her! that way you stick around a bit too ;)  ;D

What do you mean, Kara??! I'm always around! I've been busy playing mafia... *shifty look* and I posted in one of your Green threads!  ;D

Hehe! I noticed.  :-*

Archived