DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Return, Perhaps?

Hello Lovelies,

I (think) I am ready to return. My life isn't always steady and smooth, but whose really is? At the moment, I'm working and taking care of a beautiful 18 month old boy. School will be coming again in the fall, but I plan on taking a light load.

So..what do you say? Can I bring Serena back? I know that I need to write out a current bio and everything, but I will only do so if you would like to see her around the Tower again. I have also written up a new bio for a novice, and I cannot remember if I introduced her here, or not. Her name is NDaye Kishar, and she is a joy *giggles*.

Let me know. I really miss writing, and all of you.

*hugs*

Serena Morrigan

Carly? Welcome back! It's me, Amber Mantle from Mirrors (Azure Sedai's laughing somewhere I know it)! Oh how I've missed you  ;D

Edit: Missed your writing too. We should catch up on MSN sometime, about your beautiful boy etc. :D

Hi sweetie, welcome back!! In order for you to start rping again you need to take a look at your bio, update it with anything, like why you were gone and than email it to DMWTBIOS@gmail.com. The WT staff will approved the changes and than we will get you started. *hugs*

Welcome back!  So excited to see you!  This info might be helpful to you:

If you have been away from the WT for awhile and wish to return, these are the requirements:

Novices/Accepteds:  You will pick up exactly where you left off in your raising requirements.  You must complete the Novice Quiz again to cover any changes to rules, staff, etc.

Aes Sedai

If a person returns to the RP with an Aes Sedai after an absence with that character of more than 6 months, they have to complete the following requirements:

Returning Character Quiz

Resubmit Bio with Updated Character History

If a person has been gone from the RP longer than a year, they also need to complete:

Character Development RP: Bridging the Gap--A reflective RP, be it a welcoming thread etc that you use to show how your character has changed and what they have been up to in the intervening years.

As you'd be returning with more than one character, we can probably combine the quizzes as much of them cover the same info. :)

Claire

Good to see someone so excited  ;D

First you need to send your bio in to the address Jade gave, then we take it from there. Once your bio has been re-approved, the quiz will be sent to you.