DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Intro of me, Koujin

Hello, I am a new member at DM. I've Recently applied for the illuminators org because I like to write poetry and so I asked to join. I also wrote a summary of myself there, but this is new for WT.

So, I am 15 and finishing year 10 in school. Live in England, and play sports of which my favourites are basketball and table tennis. I don't read much books, I am a bit picky. But I like poetry and so I like to read poetry. I don't talk much *shy* because sometimes I don't know what to talk about.

I'll leave it at that so I can to more later, thank you reading *bows and smiles*

Hiya Koujin, welcome! I'm Mystica or Myst or Head Nutt around these parts and also the Head of the Red Ajah. Don't worry, we don't eat boys (at least not for breakfast ;)). I live in Belgium myself, which is just across the pond from where you are.

I've played table tennis too, though just for fun now and then. Was always great fun that. Not so much when that little ball hit me in the eye though. *grins*

You're picky about books huh? What kind would you read then? I'm assuming you enjoy fantasty (as this is a Wheel of Time site)? Although you wouldn't be the first member of DM that hasn't read the books lol.

I'd love to see some of your poetry so feel free to come share with us at the Red Ajah when you gain access :)

I like poetry too. Dark poetry, though. And I play ping pong. I'm even taking a ping pong course in uni this year... but we've been playing it for years in family outings. I'm not half bad ;D  my sister can beat me blindfolded... LOL... but she can do that with a lot of people so I ain't bothered  >.>

Welcome! ;D

Nyn

WoW, so many replies(warm welcome :D) *fluster* *tears of happines* Thank you sooo much *crying a waterfall*

I'll start by answering questions:

1) The poetry that I like are ones that are complex, have a message, romantic, descriptive rhyming, funny, sometimes dark but if you can say dark poetry then why not white or light, I like white and dark poetry. I can't really explain

can you explain poetry

poetry is something that is there

you can see it

yet it is made from something that isn't

it can't be seen yet it can

why is it called poetry?

can you name something that isn't there?

it so complex

we can't comprehend it

so we limit it

by naming it

we should leave it

let it be

let feelings be

umm, i kinda wrote a poem again when i didn't notice, see thats my problem, I keep on talking poem, its like my language so I can't talk much. oh well *sighs*

2) I would love to join The Red Ajah, thanks for telling me.

3) I live in Wallasey Village, Wallasey, that is in the wirral, also merseyside.

4) Yeah I know, sometimes in table tennis the ball is unpredictable so you never know where it goes *looking away wincing* but it is fun

5) I am very picky, the books that I like are like The Spooks(Wardstone Chronicles) Artemis Fowl and such. I haven't read so many but about 20ish *unsure*

*afraid of Mystica* ;)

Here is a poem I wrote a while ago which I had posted in the illuminators org:

rose

red

black

blue

these are the colours of you

you are held because you are beautiful

your scent is a unique fragrance

yet you are scared

you grow thorns for protection

and harm  those who love you

yet you don't  mean it

you want your space

but you don't want to be left alone

you grow tired of this dilema

you wither out of boredom and tiresomness

and give birth to more of you

only to continue this cycle

8) So you like dark poetry, interesting, yeah i can see why, I do too but also i like a range.

anyway, thank you again. tells me what you think, *blush* don't be so harsh

:D

*claps* Oh those are really nice!!! ;D I can tell we're gonna love having you around the WT, Koujin!! :D Just watch out for Twinflower. If she gets a hold of you she might just cuddle you to death. ;)

Oooh, a new guy! Welcome to the Tower! I'm Tigara, also known as Tig, Tigs, Tiggy, Tigsy, and to Kara, Tiglet. ;) But Tig will be fine.

You're the same age as I was back when I joined! That's so cool! ^_^ Anyways, I'm 18 now, I live across the pond from you in Canada. And if you wanna chat, my msn is usually on (Even if I'm not there. >.>) If you have it, you can add me. tigara@live.com

• Club Leader

Oooh, a new guy! Welcome to the Tower! I'm Tigara, also known as Tig, Tigs, Tiggy, Tigsy, and to Kara, Tiglet. ;) But Tig will be fine.

You're the same age as I was back when I joined! That's so cool! ^_^ Anyways, I'm 18 now, I live across the pond from you in Canada. And if you wanna chat, my msn is usually on (Even if I'm not there. >.>) If you have it, you can add me. tigara@live.com

Tiglet. How adorable!  :)

:) *hugs* Hello and welcome to DM Koujin!  This is a nice forum, full of very nice, talented people. You will love it here. It can get a little crazy sometimes, but just tell us (in a PM) if you have any questions about anything.

;D  Tigs is not a Tiglet anymore, Lily!  

*jumping up and down hesterically* woohoo, i got accepted into white tower now i'm a member, right, right?

I'm in ospenya house, i don't know where it is, but it sounds cool! :D

My mentor is Cairos, but i've never seen Cairos around, i'll look.

...BUT the most important thing is I don't know where to go from here, help?

Apart from that, I thank everyone who has replied constantly and is making use of my thread, *staying far away as possible from the people with the knife conversation* oooh, and i don't get scared that easily *looking innocently*

hey tig, claire, lily, Dwynen, and Loreina *hugs back* thank you for your welcome :D

You're welcome luv!  :) You should be able to see the House boards now, so go and have fun there! But you can still visit us here too. Be sure to read all the stickies (posts that have the blue pins)!

*staying far away as possible from the people with the knife conversation* oooh, and i don't get scared that easily *looking innocently*

*snickers* Is that supposed to be referring to Tipps, Aldi and I? It's okay, I promise we're safe... just a bit strange *nods*

Archived