DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Custom Titles

Taymist

Just in case you weren't aware folks, custom titles have now been enabled in your profiles.

You'll find the line above your signature box under Forum Profile Information.

Remember that you're still bound by the DM forum rules. Imitating staff or anything inappropriate and I'll jump so hard on you, you'll wish you hadn't been born. K? Good. As you were.  ;) ;D

Fuzzy????? !!!!  :o  :-X

Nyn!! Not you too ...sheesh. Corruption everywhere.

*glares impartially* foot locker isn't cute either  >:(

*sighs* you're all delusional  :P

Yep I can attest to this fact. Tay is the personification of cute! Or, to put it another way, she is cuteness personified.

*smoochies the adorable Taykins*  :-* :-*

Even her personality is cute *noddity nod*

I like you, Con... you can stay. ;) Welcome to the Wolfie boards. Are you planning to RP?

See? Dangerous... not cute... silly people  :P

*snuggles the Karamia* I'll let you off, you have privileged status ;D

as probably the only one in this thread that's actually seen miss brain rummager in person, I can attest most reliably. She is annoyingly cute. She sits cute, eats cute, talks funny (but we'll let that slide, she's scottish afte all), drinks cute, glides cute and smiles cute. The only thing not cute about her is her hugs. Make SURE you have padding in reserve if you ever go in for a Tayhug. I'm naturally padded, so I got through it, but beware. She'll crush you with the hug and then follow up with the cute smiley teary face.

*pokes her sis* She's definately uber cute when she gets all 'listen to me or else'. Just wants me to go and pinch her cute little blushing cheecks (all four of them). *nods*

Tay is so cute I just want to hug her and squeeze her and take her home and put her in a cage and keep her for EVER!

And Mysty has the cutest voice you can imagine  ;D

*runs*

See? Dangerous... not cute... silly people

Dangerous??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dude even your self proclaimed dangerousness has cute overtones ;) 

Exactly.

Tay being dangerous is like a puppy gnawing on your finger. Sure, it hurts a little, but it's so cute looking you'll let it happen anyway.

No that I don't agree with you about Talya but what exactly does she have to do with this? lol

As to the rest of ye  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P and Mystysis you're not meant to give away secrets sheesh  :-X

*wanders off muttering*  >:(  :P