DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA for the Eldest

U4ea

Alright, ya'll, I'm taking a break for a few days. Behave yourselves, mind the Council and I'll be back before you know it.

Until I get back, any of the Council can sash newbies, so ya'll don't have to wait on me. *hugs* I'll blow smooches at them when I get back. LOL

Bye for now!

*laughs and smacks TMD* That IS being good for my semi-adopted little brother. *grins*

Oh, wait, I'm not here...

*grins and gets all invisible and stuff again* This ghost stuff is fun...

Thanks, ya'll. Hope to see you soon. At the moment, I'm planning on being here Saturday for chat, so... lemme know if ya'll are going to bail on me like you did last week. *sniffs*

Hahahaa... yeah really Anders...

I knew she'd be checking in... YEAH, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU, GIRLIE

So, Anders... have a good 4th? I'm not used to being in a state where fireworks are legal. It was insane around my neighborhood... lol. Though you're technically in Iowa... don't know their laws... hehe.

Yeah had alot of fun. *g* I don't know why but this area has a bizarre fascination with blowing things up. Which I wholeheartedly endorse. And it's illegal here in Iowa as well, but last year I set a bunch off with a deputy sheriff, if that tells ya how they pay attention to it. Did you guys have a good time?

Oops, I had gone to bed... lol. Yeah, we had fun though it was hot as hell. Just met some neighbors at a block party they threw (on Saturday) and watched some fireworks. Then I watched again from the deck on the 4th and brought bubs out to watch... he seemed to like it, pointing and "Ooooo-ing"... lol.

And I'm all for all the fireworks... it was pretty cool. Though we had a lot of debris all over our yard... haha. Sounds like you have some nice police guys over there. :D That's a good thing for if Lor ever comes to visit too I guess... Hahaaa! In IL it's illegal, but they're pretty lenient about it on the 4th as long as it's not crazy.

Edit: Ohh and it's okay Kelly... :) Snuggling and watching movies is much more fun... well, except when I'm around... hahaha... j/k... :wink: I don't think there was a chat anyway..? I think I talked to Lor for a bit and that's all.

*laughs* It'll take nice cop friends on both sides of the border if I ever got close. My best friend is a Sheriff's deputy, but that's not going to do us much good 6 or 7 states away unless I bring her with me. *grins*

Alright, alright, I'm taking a break from my LoA...where is everyone? *crosses her arms and arches her eyebrow*

Archived