DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Brown Ajah Event: American Chocolate Week: March 14-20 HAS BEGUN!

American Chocolate Week celebrates all things chocolate! 

That's right - the third week of March is "American Chocolate Week." All over the States, chocolate stores are having sales and giveaways; many factories that are usually closed to the public will open their doors during this week to give free tours and samples.

And after recent studies have shown the positive and healthful benefits that chocolate can bestow, there is no reason not to indulge!

We encourage you all to join the Brown Ajah during this joyous cocoa-filled week in celebration!  Here are some suggestions on how you can celebrate:

1. Read A Book!  We suggest The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse, but any book about this delectable treat will do!  For those wishing to read along with us, get your copy of Hollow Chocolate Bunnies soon (used on Amazon starts at only $1.63!)

2. Watch A Movie!  Johnny Depp is ALMOST as delicious as the chocolate featured in the movie Chocolat.  Almost.

3. Play A Game!  Try out Truth, Dare or Chocolate for a tasty good time!

4. Cocohhhhhh...  Visit The Spa at Hotel Hershey.  Can't make it there?  Their Cocoa Massage and Body Oil is available online!

5. Throw A Party! Allchocolate.com has lots of great ideas on throwing a chocolate tasting party, along with tips on pairing wines and chocolates.

6. Chocolate Memes!  Discover your chocolate personality at Savorchocolate.com.

7. Make Something Yummy! Just Chocolate Recipes has almost 7,000 different ways to make you go "Mmmmm."

8. Share The Joy! Spread the reason for the season by sending a yummy E-card.

And last, but NOT least...EAT IT!!!!!

We hope you will all join us in celebrating this wonderful holiday!  For initiates needing raising credit, you can complete options #1, #5, or #7 above to receive credit towards your raising!  Keep your eye out for threads on the Brown Ajah Boards for those, and in the meantime, everybody can feel free to share how they are going to celebrate here!

And if you wish to share your love of chocolate with the rest of DM, here is a lovely banner:

chocolateweek.gif

[img=http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1484/chocolateweek.gif]

Having already finished reading the book, I can assert that it's awesome.  I'm sure that nobody is going to manage to pick it up in the next 2-3 days and finish it (it would surprise me, I'll admit), but I recommend everyone give it a shot.  It's very very funny, a little bit naughty, and overall very well written.

:o wow, and I thought Raeyn was bad.... Claire, girl, you've outdone yourself!

Where to start... *looks at all the goodie booths*

is chocolat that movie called 'charlie and the chocolat factory'? Because that's the only chocolate movie with Johnny Depp I know off. If so, I liked it, though I personally perferred the old version. Especially the ending I preferred in the old one. Made it more plausible.

Archived