DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Birthday Lor!

_Kynwric_

*smiles, hugs and smooches*

You're all the present I've ever needed, love. Thank you for remembering!

*eyes the cake* Since this is a PG13 site, I'll ask if you'd like a slice, rather than what I was actually thinking... ;)

So, what kinda cake did you bring?

Happy birthday, Lor!  I sent you some happy mail that I hope will be there today.  If it isn't you'll have to save one specific item in it util next year . . . *waggles eyebrows*

Let me know when it arrives, please! 

Sorry, ya'll! Let's just say that my birthday woes have bled over the rest of the week. Peanut is sick, so after a few RP posts (some of which I totally forgot about and had to be PM'd for, no less) I've been crashing. Dana's grandmother in Michigan had a stroke yesterday, too, so there's a possibility I may have to take a LoA for a week or so thrown in, depending on what we hear from his parents who should be getting there any time now. *rubs her temples*

On happier notes...

How 'bout a yellow cake with milk chocolate icing, Kyn? *grins* Or the chocolate decadence I made Dana buy for my birthday from Publix... *grins* It comes with chocolate covered strawberries, too...

I haven't gotten anything, Daruya, but I'll keep my eye out for it. I desperately need something happy, at the moment. Be prepared to be pounced when I find it! :D

And you really should know that spankings don't scare me. *smirks* I'm always intrigued by how some of the people around here manage to give/get them and not get beat the heck out of by the PG13 signs... ;)

You haven't gotten the happy mail yet?  ???  Well, that just sucks!  That's what I get for using my local tiny post office branch, I guess . . . *sighs* 

*starts to spank Lor and then pauses*  How many do you need again?

Love, I'm southern. Is there any other kind of yellow cake? *smirks* Butter makes everything taste better. *nods*

Thanks, Taei! :D I like my birthday to stretch out as long as possible to make up for the hideousness that usually falls on the actual day of my birthday, so late is good in my opinion. ;)

And Daruya.. *grins and pounces* I got my "Build your own monster" stickers today! *grins* I'm going to have these things stuck all over my house, I swear! Although Peanut swears I already did the "build it yourself" thing... *smirks*

THANKS, YA'!! :D Late birthdays are good, too. Fear not. ;)

*grins at Daruya* they're awesome! I've littered the boxes for my classes in them, now... ;)

And that's very true, Taei! *laughs* I think I only supplied the blueprint on Peanut... the rest of her monsterness is totally her own doing!

Speaking of Monsters....my daughter had her first "official" sass moment last week. 

She decided it would be funny to burp while she was eating(Not my fault I swear), and Mommy told her that she shouldn't do that.....Bethany said she was just being funny, and Mommy said "Do what I say"...Bethany replied *Hands on hips type mocking voice*"Do what I say".  Mommy didn't hear her.....but Daddy did......

....as soon as I said her name, she started crying about how saorry she was(I hadn't even said more than her name yet.  :D

I feel sorry for my wife....the kids are a little more testing with her....and she has to yell more to get her point across. 

Right now(at least) the mere thought that I might not be happy with her keeps her in line.  She hates to upset her Daddy.  ;D

Archived