DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gossip Ghul

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faction Leader Battle during DL Invasion

The entire BA and DL factions stared in amazement as the Nae'Blis and Sur'Shaidar broke the relative 'peace' of the much awaited Dreadlord Invasion and attacked each other in an epic battle. Bets were taken and popcorn was eaten as the Dreadlords watched their Faction Leader massacre the opposition by using the True Power which is of course exclusive to the Dreadlords.

As the Dreadlords finally left the Black Ajah boards yesterday it was easy to see the relief on the faces of the Black Ajah members...

[glow=red,2,300]Black Tower organizes secret worship sessions...[/glow]

It appears that the Black Tower not only wants to be SG, they actually worship our greatness! They have nothing to fear though, for soon Shayol Ghul will grace their doorsteps with Our Presence.

BtworshipSG.jpg

[glow=red,2,300]OFFICER BARMY IS CALLED IN FOR A BARNY IN THE AIEL![/glow]

Pol, a voluptuous young lady of 19 and Talya, a woman of undetermined age were reported to have been having a cat fight in the middle of the Aiel! Officer Barmy was called and immediately stopped the fight before it got out of hand. Bystanders said that they were shocked when Talya came tearing into the Org accusing Pol of things and things escalated from there. One witness, who didn’t want to be mentioned, said she was scared to come out of the sweat tent for fear of getting caught up in the fight. Officer Barmy was unavailable for comment on the matter. Sources have still been unable to find the cause of the uproar. An unknown photographer of said fight has sent us a picture.

cats_fighting.jpg

Hot off the press, folks!

The story behind Gerr's smell could be because of his closet love of pudding!

35732489_157eb46799.jpg

Apparently, Gerr loves pudding so much he fills his bathtub (read: dirty pool in the basement) with it so he can have a nice long soak.

I believe I speak for most people when I say...ewwww!!!

I would just like to report that the fight was stopped with little incident, and the ensuing celebration between the combatants was also stopped with little incident. Another good day of work for me.

Archived