DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Gossip Ghul

Far Dareis Mai

Please send all tidbits and pieces of information to me COSMICPANDA via pm. Pictures to accompany gossip is always helpful and will result in faster posting. All submissions will remain anonymous.

And with that, I tell you!

A Black Ajah snitch reports that Barmacral and Raeyn were caught doing the dirty in the Black Ajah dungeons last night. Thankfully, it was all caught on camera.

barmyrayensx0.jpg

Unfortunately, there were no lights on.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO BROWNIES FOR YOU...AT LEAST FROM THE GREEN AJAH!

brownies1.jpg

In an unprecedented move, the Green Ajah has decided to stop offering Mint Brownies to other members and newbies. According to inside sources, some people seem to feel as though their toes were being stepped on. I wonder what that means for everything we encounter that is Green?!?!?  >:D

CAR SALESMEN LIE?!?!?!

car-salesman.jpg

Wolfkin Org leader Soy Boyo had some time to contemplate life on the side of the road the other day when his motorcycle ran out of gas. Apparently the bike didn't get the gas mileage the salesmen promised, and Soy Boyo spent some time kicking himself on the Seanchan forum via cell phone (since you know, he was on the side of the road n' all). Always fill up before a long trip, kiddies!

RAWR I'M INVADING YOU! *death* *fire* *leather* ..... Here, have a sweater. *squee*

cropped-palettes-sweater-baby-phat.jpg

The Black Ajah is over at the White Tower this week, invading and passing out sweaters in a variety of shapes and sizes. Featured this year is the sweaterkini...for those that wish to remain tan in the winter....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived