DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Red Ajah - where are we, and where are we going?

Elgee

RPCleoRed.jpg

Current Status:

Sisters:

Elgee - Zarinen Rafaliva - Highest

Elgee - Larindhra Reyne - MoN (retro) / Sitter (ICT)

Tigara - Jasmyne Ceres - Sitter

Jagen - Jagen Halin - Sitter

Muirenn - Shevara Edosian - Amyrlin

Kara_J - Raslyn Altearin - Keeper of the Chronicles

Andrea now Aubrey - Maegan Ryanne - Sister (former Highest/Sitter)

Saline Wastrel - Sister

MIA

Carise Doraile - (Sister) MIA.

Faile al´Rahien - (Sister) MIA Left the Site.

Lauren Arrel - (Sister)

Rayne Leséduire - (Sister) MIA

Tatiana Muireach - (Sitter/NSW)

Zania al'Denai - (Sister) MIA

Active: 6 Characters, 5 People

MIA: 7

Aspies:

Syara (Accepted) : MIA

Aithne (Accepted) : MIA.

Active: 0

MIA: 2

More about the Reds: http://whitetower.al...com/?page_id=57

Current Red Ajah Projects

The Reds have a new Mission! We are currently working towards Bonding with members of the Black Tower.

RolePlay Ideas

(To be inserted as they come in ... hint hint nudge nudge :D)

Things that need doing:

• A definitive Ajah Timeline. - Who was Who when, and did what? I believe the Highests were Muirenn ->->Perine -> Maegan ?
  • Red Ajah Politics and where we stand now. Who are we allied with? Who looked cross-eyed at us in the Hall?

Important Ajah RPs

My Brother's Keeper: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/734-my-brothers-keeper-pt-3-a-sisters-love-repost/

Oh my! Let's see how far back I can remember!

Highests:

Daelin -> Dallah(?) -> Yavanne -> Kathrina -> Muirenn -> Zania -> Perine -> Maegan -> Zarinen

All the ones up to Muirenn are dead.  Muirenn is stilled and at the BT.  Zania and Perine are disappeared.

Traditionally at DM, the Reds have strong ties to the Green and Gray Ajahs who both usually stand with them in the Hall.  There is animosity with the Yellows, who pushed through a law that would keep the WT from gentling any male channelers, and instead bring them to the Tower to study their madness.  Until recently, there was also animosity toward the Browns, who stood with the Yellows, but since Raeyn has taken over the Brown Ajah this has lessened (she has a soft spot for Reds).  White also stood for the law, as did the Blue, but overall there is a more neutral relationship with those two Ajahs. 

• 4 weeks later...

Maegan had Allies with the Gray, Green and White Ajah. The Blues were an obvious no, and the Browns were a little too traditional for the Red Ajah way of thinking.

Yellow's were a toss up and the Whites also went their own way. However, your dynamics changed with the Ajah Heads and new Sitters, so it's up to you to create new alliances as I doubt the old ones are Relevant.

It was the Green and the Red that placed the last few Amyrlin's on the Seat, so Greens are definitely your strongest Ally. Politically speaking.

Until recently, there was also animosity toward the Browns, who stood with the Yellows, but since Raeyn has taken over the Brown Ajah this has lessened (she has a soft spot for Reds). 

Yeah, this is called me not being allowed to ever pick my Ajah politics, but having what someone else thought was a good idea rammed down my throat (back in the day - not in the past year or so!).  The way it will be going, and should have been going since 2002, is Browns and Yellows don't mix that well, and Browns and Greens will continue to not get on.  Eqwina is already well on-board with Yellow/Brown animosity. :D  The rest... definitely'll need more fleshing out, but as stated - Raeyn as a character has a fondess for Reds, and for Blues as well.

My pleasure, Andrea  :D

Zarinen has a fondness for the Browns - she almost went Brown herself. And Larindhra gets on well with them too. I'm definitely for a Red/Brown alliance.

Larindhra also has a friendship with at least one White  :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

For the record, Jagen too would have gone Brown, or maybe White.

Anyway, another thing which was pointed out is, what have we done? I'm really not sure as I have been absent for long random periods of time :( but I was thinking I wanted Jagen and some Reds to be involved in at least one or two (minor) gentlings in the past. Can I say this for Jagen? If I made up some minor old events? And maybe some other, current Sisters or Sitters did too?

• 7 years later...

Phaedra si Artema Dematre (NSW)  is now the Red Highest.

I wonder if I can replace this thread, Elgee? So I can keep it up to date as best I can, or do you wish to keep updating it? If that is the case, can you include a "last updated *date*" line?

Elgee is no longer active in the PSW and hasn't been for years. Not since she stepped down as WT RGL. You're Highest, you have the mod powers here. The only people you answer to are Kat and Chae. You can do whatever you like with the posts in your Ajah. You're very restrained. If it was me, I'd have replaced them all inside 2 seconds lol.

Archiving per se isn't possible. There are too many boards and threads that only certain people can see which means they can't all be publicly archived. And before you ask, no, I'm not creating 7 more boards for the Ajahs to have one each lol.:laugh: If a thread's no longer necessary and the information has been saved, you can either delete the thread entirely or just unpin it and let it fall back down the board. As long as the pinned posts are current it shouldn't confuse anyone I don't think.

You can find the Moderation Actions drop down arrow above each thread ^^^. 

What tay said :). 

I try to make a habit of keeping out of your boards/business as much as possible.  I’m here if you need me, but you are staff and I trust your judgment. You are the main staff in this board make it yours. 

Ill only step in if something is a major problem/concern or it you ask me to.