DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

January Check in..Wherer the heck are y'all hiding out?

twinflower

wow, im first for once!

I been around, but not that much, in hiding, hibernating, or at least wishfull thinking i was hibernating. Cuddled up in front of the tele. Burried in computer games. Messing up my bed by sleeping. Ya' know, stuff.

Working, helping my boys with homework, keeping the family fed, the house clean, the dishes washed, the laundry done, the horses and dogs fed, etc.  In my spare time, I surf the net (including here), read and play Rock Band 2 on the Wii, either with or without other members of my family and/or close friends who like to come over and play Rock Band.  Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of spare time after all the other stuff . . . *sigh*

Oh, add to that my computer at home is (still) acting up -- locking up, refusing to boot up properly, stuff like that.  Lately, it’s been behaving a smidge better so I’m mildly optimistic it will continue (I wonder if I’ll regret saying that?).

Wow, after reading all that, I'm tired . . .

Let's see, for the last few days I have:

1- taken care of a sick baby

2- been to the eye dr to get my contacts (haven't had 'em since I was 6 months pregnant...)

3- freezing my butt off (I know, I live in Savannah and it's colder where you are. I still say 24 degrees is freakin' cold no matter where you are. Throw in our humidity and :P )

4- spent all day Tuesday doing Inauguration stuff with my class and it exhausted me, so I went to bed early.

5- I think I'm getting sick (which I really don't have time for...)

6- Took Alex to dance tonight and I'm not sure which one of us is more exhausted. *laughs* She ran all over the place and we (as in all the grandma's I dance with and I) had to chase her around.

*nods* Now I'm waiting on my hair to dry and watching Jeff Dunham on Comedy Central...

*grins and hugs Taei*  Oh that would be wonderful!!  TO see you daily...*winks*

Ok folks..I know we have more than..umm  just these few folks around....*looks around, chewing her lip*

leo!!  Leanne!  Staffy!  Daruya!  Kyn!  Kelly!  Jade!  Shendare!!  Yoo Hoo!!!!

:'( I'm sorry honey!!  *grins* it's cause I just know you are always here in my heart!! ;) :-*

see i'm just about to start a reread of the series..since the new book is coming out this year...since I have done that each time a new book has come out...I see no reason to change!!  Especially as convoluted as the last few books have been!!  and like Myst my memory seems to be affected by the wind thse days..just flitting away....

You know, I bought a brand new copy of the Eye of the World and was contemplating reading it to my class... *smirks and ponders* Maybe they'll understand why their teacher wears a snake ring on her finger...

I'm here. Let's see, I've been:

1) Working hard to build up my business

2) Packing all my kitchen up as the new one goes in tomorrow

3) Trying to get caught up with RPs in my Division

4) Spending as much of my spare time with my puppy (12th that is) as I can

5) Sleeping when not doing the above

6) Trying to finish my HS articles so Myst doesn't nag me when not doing items 1-5  ;)

psssssst!  Ummm. . . Twinnie, I posted 4 days before you asked me to!

*points at her post dated January 22 and snickers*

That's okay, though.  It's nice to know you were thinking about me even as you ignored me . . . LOL!  That's okay, though; according to my hubby he never listens to me either.  ;D

*hugs*  I'm sorry!!!  i was thinking I hadn't seen you around much...

*wails*  I just goofed up on this all the way around!!  LOL  I will never list names again..humph!

...but I'm sure glad you're all here!!!  *group hugs and then starts a big snoopy dance*

Yeah, things have been a bit hectic for me.  Hubby’s been working a lot (like, 10 hours per day) leaving me to pick up the boys from their after school programs, get them home, let the dogs out, help the boys with homework while cooking dinner, etc.  Computer time has been a bit scarce lately.  *sob*  When I do get time, I’m too tired to take advantage of it for long.  Someday . . . soon, I hope . . . my life will settle a bit and I’ll have loads more time for my DM family.

*hugs and makes Dar a cuppa*

Well dearheart you definitly are busy!!  and that is one of the many great things around here..we always want more of you, rejoice at what we get, and welcome you when you can be here!!  And of course worry when we don't see you at all!!

I understand the to tired to enjoy computer time!  I know that almost sounds weird..but their are days I get here and just read...my brain and fingers just can't seem to make words....or thoughts!

Archived