DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are you from?

haman

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, i spent a summer in bc, and it was quite shocking to find that drivers actually stopped at crosswalks. in quebec, they'll speed up to make sure you can't cross, and if you try to break for it, they will swerve to make you get back onto the sidewalk.

"YAY FOR NEWFIES AND BAD ALBERTAN DRIVERS!!!"

There are no bad drivers in Alberta!

Nope' date=' lol! they are all in BC for Summer Hollidays! :D :P :lol:[/quote']

Hmm is that why the roads seem so empty in the summer (that is except during the Stampede).

hehe

i claim allegiance to the Scandinavian invasion

the Isle of Man was a perfect strategicly placed raiding base for all Vikings taking on the rest of Britain

up the Manx! Morrae Mae Kis Tal

nice let all who love to drink fight and steal join us! :twisted:

"YAY FOR NEWFIES AND BAD ALBERTAN DRIVERS!!!"

There are no bad drivers in Alberta!

Nope' date=' lol! they are all in BC for Summer Hollidays! :D :P :lol:[/quote']

Hmm is that why the roads seem so empty in the summer (that is except during the Stampede).

So THATS why they disappear for like a week or two and then flood back...and ehre I always thought they were jsut taunting us ;) :P KIDDING! :D

Well I guess since a quarter of my family are in NB and PEI, I can claim a little Canadian blood lol... but the only link to Vikings is through my step dad so I'd be pushing it to claim Norse links.

As to the differences being important... they so are.. I always have to remind "sassenachs" that I'm NOT English, British or anything else... just SCOTTISH lol. Very important distinction, especially during the World Cup. (So disappointed that Trinidad didn't win :evil: )

So disappointed that Trinidad didn't win :evil: )

lol i thought it was a bit tenous Scotlands link to the team, but as i dont support England i dont mind....

some mates who do though started having a go at Scotland in general - until they realised that 3/6 people they were ranting to were Scottish, and in the Rugby team at that..... :lol:

Heat wave in Belgium? I must have had extremely bad luck then' date=' I think it has rained 90% of the days I've spent there. Almost thought it was England, except for the good food :D[/quote']

You DO have to be extremely lucky, indeed :D Most of the time, we don't know what hit us when it's over 15 degrees! Besides, the heat wave was like 3 days.

Guest Majsju

Ah, Brussels, one of my absolute favourite cities in the world. And not only because of Delirium Café :D

lmao Daetirion... we only need "tenuous links" up here... any enemy of my enemy is my friend as they say :wink: . Yeah ranting at Scottish rugby lads isn't the cleverest thing to do lol. I hope they took it in good part?

Oz quote "Where is Scotland Tay?"

Ummm, you should really look at an atlas Oz :P If you know where St. Andrews is I'd have kinda thought Scotland's location went without saying. On the other hand... if you're asking where in Scotland I am, then the answer is I'm staying in Livingston at the moment which is West Lothian (about 15 mins from Edinburgh) BUT I'm a Fifer by birth, not far from St Andrews. Went to High School in Cupar which is just down the road. How well do you know the area? :D I'm very fond of Dingwall myself. Usually take my holidays up North as my family hail from Skye.

i speak french and ik probeer mijn best te doen waneer ik spreek nederlands !

it's indeed really amazing to find other belgians ...the country is so small !

Hey, Maj' It seems u know belgium rather well ! hehe

Happy to hear that u like Brussels :D

Delirium cafe is really nice but there are some others that rocks too !!!!!!

mancunian through and through, up the red rose 8)

was sad to see trinidad lose as well, england are going to waste it anyway and trinidad and tobago are the next best thing to barbados or wales(grrr its a conspirisy they didnt get through) theres all ways snooker, which is more fun to watch anyway, go mark williams :D

Guest Majsju

This is quite bizarre, I can't recall having ever seen any Belgians on a WOT-forum until quite recently, and now there's a whole bunch.

Which is great, I like Belgians. Though perhaps the waffles, chocolate and beer more than the people... :lol:

:lol:

*hands some choc waffles to Maj*

that mix is not bad either !!!!

hehe

and in a few years Belgians 'll be so numerous that Dragon Con 'll be in Brussel !

LOL

BEWARE !!!!!!

Guest Majsju

Now That would be amazing. Or at least having a Euro version of it there. The more reasons for me to go to Brussels the better :D

And choc waffles are dangerous, I could almost completely replace ordinary dinners with those :lol:

Archived