DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are you from?

haman

I live in Wales at the moment as I am not at university...and that is part of the UK! The number of Americans I have met who do not know where Wales is is massive! However, I do live in London when I am a student!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Majsju

Heat wave in Belgium? I must have had extremely bad luck then, I think it has rained 90% of the days I've spent there. Almost thought it was England, except for the good food :D

Guest Cadsuane

Hehe, dude, there are definitely at least a few more on DM, but I don't know that they post around here! We've got at least three Voidians in the Band...

Um, yeah, I'm from northern California, USA. *looks to the left under her username* 8)

Not to be confused with North Carolina. :lol: :wink:

Guest Cadsuane

Hehehehe, yes, but in your and his defense, there isn't an official state of North California, so the distinction is easily lost on people who are not from Cali. :D

It's kind of like what Jaem was saying, he's from Texas, not Cali, not New York, etc., even though they're all US. Well, I'm from NORTHERN California, not SOUTHERN California, and it makes a difference, IMO. 8)

Them Dam frogs always croaknig when I'm tryin to snooze!!! Grr. Beautiful British Columbia, Canada is my homeland :D Tis always where I'll reside too! :D

YAY FOR NEWFIES AND BAD ALBERTAN DRIVERS!!! :D :P 8)

I was made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.

Specifically, I'm from SE QLD, living in Brissy during Semester and with my parents in Beaudesert Shire any other time of the year.

And I could probably join the viking invasion - my mother is from Yorkshire which I think suffered full scale invasions every other week. She's long since gone native here :D though she spontaneously develops a pommy accent again when talking to Grandma. Funny thing is, Grandma suddenly becomes about 40% less English when not talking to English-come-Aussie relatives. It's just bizzare.

I'm from Yellowknife NWT!.

I have a polar bear for a license plate. ^_^

It looks like this!

nwt94.jpg

(not actually my license plate, just one I found on the internet).

I've lived in pretty much every province and territory except P.E.I. and N.B.

I refuse to say where I currently live. I hate this place.

^_^

Odette, you should move to The Emerald City, where you can live with no fear and total safety in the land of Oz (except for those pesky flying monkeys!)

And Winespring Bro, I went over to play cricket, I love Leeds, and love Yorkshire. Up the White Rose!

Yorkshire till I die!!! :twisted:

Archived