DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Where are you from?

haman

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only are the Welsh crazy, we terrorise silly knees bent running around, nose picking English types with our close harmony Male Voice Choirs :lol:

Oh and Tessa, England is merely a procvince of the mighty Welsh nation.....we let you borrow the land and look at the mess y'all have made of it :lol:

Owen

Cymru Am Bith

Crazy Welsh. Can't understand 'em half the time. Though' date=' that's all right, because most people in the world can't understand Mancunians like myself... :D[/quote']

woooooooooooooooooooo another manc woooooo

part welsh though so get double crazyness

manchester, capital of england

(who got the commonwealth games, yep it because of us we won the olimpic bid)

Tessa, i have been to the SW, both on holiday and i lived in Cornwall for four years.......best surfing beaches in the UK are in Cornwall, and not just Newquay either, there is some killer break in St Ives.....but, Wales is where i was born and it rocks a phat one for me....no doubt as your home does for you 8)

Owen

Currently in Omaha, NE, USA... >< I'm from Chicago, IL, USA and Black River Falls, WI, USA.

I have noticed there are quite a few from Norway here myself... :) We're actually taking over the country on the Blue Ajah boards if anyone wants to stop by... lol.

Archived