DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bond listings

Arath Faringal

Woot!

Since your the DL... (insert devilish grin here)  :D

What is the best way to notify the Blues that i'm looking to be bonded? Would you post something since its your div? Should I? Where? Is there a thread open about that already? Is it Ajah specific? Guess i need some info.. :-\

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*nods*  We should have some new Blues in the near future, as at least one or two people I can think of are prooobably taking their characters that way.

Anyways, irregardless of Ajah played, shop around by writer, by writer's personality, AND seeming character compatibility... Bonding - serious business! *grins*

*hides Raeyn and Lillith*

Seconding a Blue I think Tai would work well with a Green as well, this is all IC musings however, it may be that he works ok with a red and i get along GREAT with the writer...i'm up for options, just have a basic idea in mind (i.e. bonded to a blue or green..)  ;D

Yup as my staff said, we don't have any Blues at the moment. It's our sisterless ajah. *G* Once the thread goes forward, we will open the bonding up for the rest of the ajah, and you can start talking to other members about bonding, as well as start some meeting rps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, let me get started.

Character: Jagen Halin, Red Sitter

Pertaining to the BT: She hates the BT and all the supposedly-named Asha'man. Her happiest dream would be to see each and every one of them gentled.

Bonded or bondholder? Jagen doesn't want to be either. But because she's a Sitter, Zarinen is forcing her. It's not going to be a happy relationship. :P Whoever would be bonded to her needs to be ready for one tough AS. I'm thinking someone who is really annoying would be good, hahahaha. Well realistically... hmm. Jagen takes pride in being a Red more than anything in the world, I guess you can kinda compare her to Elaida except she has no wish to be an Amyrlin.... so make of that what you will. :P

Basically Jagen, if she had to bond, would go to her bonded and say "you stay far away from me and I will stay far away from you, got it?" BUT, that's not going to happen, cause with all that being said, Jagen is actually going to be on the sad side of the bond, and be a Bonded. This is because she refuses to Bond and Zarinen forces her to get bonded. Not pretty. Jagen is going to be miserable, and she might be a hard character to deal with for a while, but maybe eventually she'll open up some ;)

Any takers?

• 1 month later...

Oh yes...this is the Red's and WT Staff thread...oops

*ducks and hides*

*looks around wildly* where the hell am i?  :o

Duh ... *twaps Tai with a rolled up newspaper* ... don't confuse an old lady like that!

This is the Black Tower and Red Ajah planning board, dammit  :P