DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Special Day.

Roxinos

In recent events, I left the Org I had been a member of for four years due to the fact that I thought it was primarily populated by complete retards now, and I completely disagree with the new choice of management.

As such, I'm Org-less. I have no connection to DM except through nostalgia.

Well...nostalgia and one other thing.

Tessandra. I've known her nearly from the time I joined DM (and subsequently SG). Needless to say, we got bonded happily enough (after my previous bond had failed). Today marks our third year of being bonded. Even though we don't talk as much as we used to, something I regret, I still feel that she is as good a friend as I could ever find on this site.

This is my way of thanking her for three years of friendship. For three years of having someone there, even when you don't really use the connection that exists. Thank you, Tess, for memories and making me smile and giving me the chance to make you smile.

I'm not going to hijack an entire thread just to say thank you, either. Take this opportunity to talk about the one(s) you have bonded. Share your experiences with them, and just thank them for being with you. In spirit, if nothing else.

I don't think its considered hijacking if it is your thread to start with. ;) And I am always happy to have to opportunity to say how special my bonds are to me, so thanks. However...

On a three year anniversary it should be about her and the two of you. I don't know you at all but she is wonderful and I think you are very lucky to have ended up bonded to her. *nods*

Congratulations guys! :D

*twaps Rox* ::) Don't make him unleash the egotism!! ;D

Okay so I am going to try not a gush all over the place but this is probably the sweetest thing that's ever happened to me on DM ^_^ So... mushiness to ensue!

*snuggles Rox* The past three years have been lovely. I knew coercing you to bond me would work out fabulous in the end ;) We hit it off from the start and even though you're right about us not always taking advantage of each others friendship, it has always been there and has always been one of the best things that DM has ever given back to me. Thanks for always having my back. Thanks for making me laugh, making me remember what I love about DM. Thanks for reminiscing with me on things other people have long forgotten. Thanks for everything.

*snugglehuggleglompslicks*

And thanks for the congratulations Del! That was really sweet of you to say! *hugs*

In recent events, I left the Org I had been a member of for four years due to the fact that I thought it was primarily populated by complete retards now, and I completely disagree with the new choice of management.

Probably not the best choice of words, but congrats on the length of that bond.  That is quite impressive.  You should consider being more active around here, maybe?

Guest nephitess

haha.. well we can be a bit retarded around here. ;D

Congrats you two.. I know Tess is amazing a love her to bit myself.. so your a lucky guy Rox. LOL.

*snugs them both*

wow, 3 years? *blink* congratulations on your anniversaries both of you. Tess always made me quite curious as to the mysterious Roxinos, just by looking at her siggy lol. I always figured that it had to be one heck of a special guy to bond her, and it seems I wasn't mistaken. lol Whether that is a good or bad or wickedly mischievous thing, I'll leave that up to you two to decide ;)

Happy anniversary, may there be many more to come!

*snugglebites the Ariesbrat and her bonded* ;)

Verbal: Tess is quite right. I like to choose my words carefully. Unfortunately, I'm also brutally honest all too often.

Myst: I'm special in plenty of ways. *gets on the short bus*

Everyone else: Thanks. :D

Congrats Rox and Tess.  Rox, I've talked to you several times on Msn and you aren't as bad as you make out to be.  Maybe because I have yet to annoy you? :P  Heh.  At any rate.  It's awesome you guys have gone three years together.  Tess is a great person and has become a good friend to me and well, you are ok Rox. hehe. :P

Archived