DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oldie coming back...again!

Yup, thats right. For those of you who remember me.....you're still here?!?!?! *Hopes they've kept the liquor cabinet lock unchanged*

Seriosuly though :P

For those of who who don't know me (or my Character), here's a quick summary.

I joined DM some 6 years ago way back in high school :P

Character Name: Covai Seriba

Rank: Storm Leader (OOC wise I was the Division Leader before Jocelyn)

Notable achievements: Building the Original BT Inn/watering hole (which has since been torn down and rebuilt many times)

Being amongst the first BTers to learn the art of Travelling after the fall of the Stone of Tear

Surviving the BT with his sanity (more or less:P) intact

First Dreamwalker at the BT (Even spent some time with the Wolfkin to learn about it too)

Hobbies/habits: Ordering recruits to do stupid things just to see how well they follow orders without question

Generally bumming around and making the place look messy

Reminding those in charge just how stupid they are for expecting rationality from madmen

Valiantly pursuing the goal of being the last man standing when the drinks REALLY get going

Guess that'll do for now :P

Basically I'm now doing the Night Shift at work, which means I'm stucking around half the night doing a whole bunch of nothing. I've been twitching for a while to get back to RPing, so I figured now I'm guaranteed access to the internet at work, may as well come back now :D

Can some one bring me up to speed with goings on around the Black Tower and where we are in the time line? When I left we had just had the Fight with the White Tower and forcefully bonded the survivors against their will.

Btw Segurant, congrats on the Promo! Arath, good to see you're still here too! Also, can you guys/other staff there may be let my know if you guys want my bio again, Covai drops Rank to Asha'man, or whatever the case may be.

Anyhows, G'day (yup, I'm an Aussie :P) to all you faces I don't recognise. Nice to meet ya!

~Covai

Awesome! :D

*stops looking at himself in the mirror*

Oh yeah, the keeping rank thing is good too :P

So who's up for an RP? If someone else wants to start I can get a feel for their writing style, or I can start one for similiar reasons. Also, let me know if you want it to be a training Style RP, or a bit more free form.

And thanks for the updates guys!

Also, hows the staffing going at the moment Segurant? You and Arath are the only one's I've been able to spot around here.

*Slips some beef jerkey down the back of the Red's dress the the wolfie chases after her* :D

Great to see some old faces :)

I also just realised I'm going to need a new Siggie too. Joceylen did the current one, but it stil shows the old rank :P

And Volunteers? I've seen some nice Anime ones out there. I've got some pics to choose from for a new siggie, but I've got next to no experience with photoshop :(

Well I can try for you. I have one anime-like picture I was going to use myself or I can find some others. If you have one you want used post it so I can get it and manip it. :D

The one I'd rather use myself, but for an Oldie ;):

ShadowCloaker.jpg

Some of my work:

Conversation_by_adnrey.jpg

This one is not too good, but I am better. ;)

Slave.jpg

This is my latest!

Let me know either here or by PM, also Ata is my teacher and really good too! ;) :D