DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your Top 5

Emperor

Guest Emperor

So any of you that watched friends know where I might be going with this. If you are in a relationship which 5 actors/actresses would be on your list to be excused by your partner?

Here are mine:

1. Scarlett Johansen

2. Angelina Jolie

3. Thandie Newton

4. Jessica Alba

5. Selma Hyack

Guest Majsju

1. Alyson Hannigan

2. Scarlett Johansson

3. Irene Jacob

4. Claudia Karvan

5. Meg Ryan (if I can get a 10 year younger version...)

Guest Winespring Brother

Angelina Jolie

Liz hurley

Kiera Knightley

Scarlet Johansson

Cate Blanchett

• 3 years later...

I think it would be more accurate to say that I like them funny, but I find that my tastes are rather diverse. I mean, a pretty boy like Rpatz would be fun, but I like the stockier ones too, Kevin James, Seth Rogan, etc. I'm not into super skinny skeletal guys, or guys quite a bit older--though I would readily make an exception for Steve Carrel, of course. :)

I thought this was more for fun though, so I decided to appeal to my "best one night stand of his life" list. ;)

1.  James McAvoy

2.  Orlando Bloom (except I don't know if he really belongs here because he wouldn't be on an exception list as that suggests a one night stand.  I want to steal Orlando and Marry him, which is a totally different matter altogether.)

3.  Gerry Butler

4.  Michael Fassbender

5.  Ryan Gosling

• Community Administrator

Yeah, I can't do that fancy circle thingy on my pc, so I just added the extra A for posterity. And damn, I'd take me a Viking any day. :D

Start Bar-> all programs-> Accessories-> System Tools -> Character Map.

Just click on it, and you'll find a wonderfull array of letters and numbers, and symbols you've never seen before, any any given font that is on your PC.

All you need to do is, click the letter, click select, click copy, then simply paste it into the post window, right click ->Paste, Ctrl-V, edit-> paste.

æÄÇĂ÷®¥¶ŒƔȹʓ͏ζφϕϐϢϣϮфѨضقنڇ۞۝₩‰₴۩Ὡ₱╔╗☺﷼

Theres tons on there, and its easier then the alt-numpad method.

Archived