DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your names and is there a reason for them?

42Bonzo88

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but we maintain our PG-13 level all over the site.  We do have some young posters (and people like me who are offended or uncomfortable when people start pushing the limit), and if you want to take things up a notch, you'd better take it elsewhere, whether it's PM or another site. Plus this isn't a spam thread.

Chill? What is this "chill" you speak of? :P  I am a jealous protector of our PG-13 sign, as I wouldn't be able to come here without it. So I can come off as freaking out over nothing sometimes. Sorry. :)

Chilling. Yeah, you should try it sometime. It helps me out a lot. Why is it exactly you wouldn't be able to come here if it wasn't a "PG-13" site? No need to apologize though. I was getting a little close to non pg-13 material. Unintentionally. I'm 23 so sometimes I forget how to be PG-13. So I'm sorry.

Well, real quick before I stop spamming this thread, I am religious and have different standards from a lot of people.  I've never been comfortable around stuff that is classified as "adult" these days. I wasn't raised to be so crude. *shrugs*

Good enough reason for me. I'm very un-religious and it's almost impossible for me to be offended morally by anything anyone could say on the internet. Personal attacks or insults are a different story but personally I just stick by the philosophy of "If I don't like it I don't read it." *Shrugs too* :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived