DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your names and is there a reason for them?

42Bonzo88

I led many a lynch mob in the darkfriend hunt games of dragoncon 2008. I died countless times and failed in lynching Brandon Sanderson. I think I only survived till the end once. No one knew my name so they called me green shirt since I wore mostly/only green shirts that weekend. I didn't care to correct them and when registering here it seemed best.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I led many a lynch mob in the darkfriend hunt games of dragoncon 2008. I died countless times and failed in lynching Brandon Sanderson. I think I only survived till the end once. No one knew my name so they called me green shirt since I wore mostly/only green shirts that weekend. I didn't care to correct them and when registering here it seemed best.

Just be glad you weren't wearing a red shirt. Then you wouldn't even have survived that often.

I've had several names on this site. A Voice in Rand's Head. Harp Playing Forsaken. I tend to forget the passwords and such, though, so when I rejoined a week or so ago I needed a new name.

My girlfriend of 3 years just broke up with me and shattered me into a million pieces(hey, what better time to retret into the world of fantasy for a reread before TGS, right? ;) ) so I figured I should choose a fitting name. I was going to go with "Balefired", since that's about how I felt, but at the last minute my gallow's humor kicked in and I had to go with something a little more humorous....

• 2 weeks later...

Wite wo1f is my handle for any forums or anywhere else I need a name. It resulted from a couple of different reasons.

1. Wolves are cool

2. My best friend and I play a lot of xbox live and his name is Dark Wo1f. We always own people on Halo. :D

3. Wolves are cool.

My name is pretty self-evident.  I picked it originally on Theoryland (where I post far more often than here).  I wanted a False Dragon name and Logain, Darksbane, & Guaire Amalasian were already taken.  So I went with Davian because I liked the sound of it.  I have 93 at the end of almost all my screen names as it was my number when I played hockey...its not my birth date or graduation date or anything like that (I was born way earlier actually). 

When I came here, I kept the same name (ironically as there is also a "Davian" here but he/she doesn't post regularly I guess) as it was available and so I could be easily recognizable from others that go to multiple WoT boards.

You failed because he was innocent?  I tried to tell you all that... being the finder and all.  No one listens. ::)  I do remember you though. :)

Luckers was my nickname in high school--my last name is Luckman, and everyone used to call me 'Lucky', but then in year 12 I tried to put 'Got Lucky?' on my jersey, after which my teacher wouldn't let me have any form of 'Lucky' in it, so I went for Luckers and randomly it stuck and people started to call me that instead.

Archived