DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Projects!

HeroAndros

Ok, so better late than never. Here's what we got.

Postcard Exchange: Anything goes here, signups will end on Friday the 19th. You should know which Kinster you are sending a postcard to by Friday.

Chat Night: This is a new idea that circulated through the Kin. Starting Saturday the 20th, and continuing every Saturday until June, we will host a chat night at 8PM Eastern. This will be done through MSN. If you don't have it you can obtain the messenger service at http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

I apologize for the short notice, and hope that as many of you as possible will still be able to participate in the projects.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so better late than never. Here's what we got.

Postcard Exchange: Anything goes here, signups will end on Friday the 19th. You should know which Kinster you are sending a postcard to by Friday.

Chat Night: This is a new idea that circulated through the Kin. Starting Saturday the 20th, and continuing every Saturday until June, we will host a chat night at 8PM Eastern. This will be done through MSN. If you don't have it you can obtain the messenger service at http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

I apologize for the short notice, and hope that as many of you as possible will still be able to participate in the projects.

BTW, who should we sign up to? You, sir? :)

And for chat, I should be there, but sometimes bubs goes to bed a little later than that time (in my zone), but just add me to the chat anyways.

*dances away*

And I haven't forgotten sigs, Jade... lol... just been in a PS lull.

BTW, who should we sign up to? You, sir? :)

And for chat, I should be there, but sometimes bubs goes to bed a little later than that time (in my zone), but just add me to the chat anyways.

*dances away*

And I haven't forgotten sigs, Jade... lol... just been in a PS lull.

Great, Ill put out the emails by midnight on friday and for chat ... I chose saturday that way we could all find a way or another to show up at some point

For myself, Ill prolly not show up till 9ish

Its me or hero at one time! So Once the time has come, the first member to be here *prollly LOR!* can jsut start addin pps.

Great, Ill put out the emails by midnight on friday and for chat ... I chose saturday that way we could all find a way or another to show up at some point

For myself, Ill prolly not show up till 9ish

Its me or hero at one time! So Once the time has come, the first member to be here *prollly LOR!* can jsut start addin pps.

That's a great idea, Jhae.

How many out-of-the-states members do we have? I know of a few.

I'll probably be in and out on Saturday. I have to work on the backyard. We are having a wedding reception/party for Lloyd's best friend in a few weeks, and the yard looks awful.

Happy typing,

Archived