DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Projects!

HeroAndros

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My addy is on the RED BELT forum...If you dont have access yet kelly , let me know Ill email it to you

Ursula.... you do have to add everyone singly

mine is ladymoraine@hotmail.com

Usually if you look under someones post, youll see EMAIL PM MSN AIM ECT....

Just click on MSN and it pops up a msg box to them, Youll see there email addy... If they arent online, just add it manually, if they are and you start talking to them, you can click on the file thing.. or is it manage... Somewhere in there, youll see an add option.. Not sure if the little ADD dot is up there still on the new MSN...

Once you add me though, and I see the chat going, You will be added to it, and you can start copying all the email addys in chat and apply them to your friends list.

I got my postcard today, Kelly! *grins* It's already in my postcard collection showing off. ;) I'm mailing mine out tomorrow! :D

BTW, Jade I completely blame you for my postcard collection. *laughs* As if my scrapbooking addiction wasn't bad enough, you just HAD to bring this new option up last year and BAM! Now I have to have a scrapbook for all my postcards, too! I don't know whether to kiss you or start docking points. *grins*

*laughs* Can you dock my points, I didn't know that was possible. *cackles* Mwahaha! Next you will be collecting magnets, just wait. *G* Oh and yes I went and found so good ones today so I will get mine out soon, but Lor I don't seem to have your new addy, is it on the offsite boards??

Yep, the new one is on the lists on the offsite boards. Just check the Sash level lists, Jade. *smiles* And I can dock 'em all I want. *laughs* it won't change the fact that you're already raised, or keep you from doing a darned thing, but...*laughs* it sounded good? and I already have a magnet thing. I had to go through the ones on my fridge when I moved. LOL Too many of them and some are so silly. I have the ones from the pop tart boxes a few years ago that say "Experimental locker" and has Dexter on it or Johnny whatshisface that says "chick magnet." LOL

*laughs* Oh, honey. I have all sorts of Harry Potter magnets and Corvette magnets. I have signs all over my fridge, too. One says "Sexy women have messy kitchens" and another says "If a messy kitchen is a happy kitchen, this one's delirious!" *smirks* I collect everything remotely smartassed, can you tell? ;)

I got a post card from Savannah! :wink: Thanks! *dances*

I remember how pretty the city is. It's hard getting the gist from aerial photos of it. It's sort of a walking down the streets looking at old houses, and flowers, and big trees kind of city... lol. :D

Archived