DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A title woulde reveal the question..hence nothing to write

Jelly

• Community Administrator

Fantasy as in? Movie? Anime? Cartoon?

Strictly Fantasy like Alice in Wonderland? LOTR? Or are we also talking about Fiction/Science Fiction?

If your purely looking for Fantasy Movies, I'm not of much help... Though the Anime Steam Boy, Titan AE, Pans Labyrinth, and probably a few other things.

The Sword and The Sorceror. It defined the genre, and now they are going to make a sequel. It's not exactly academy award material, but it definitely falls into the catagory you are looking for!

Pans Labyrinth is actually a really good movie.  Also isn't there a new Highlander joint? I hear it's horrible but I cheese out for Adrian Paul's Highlander so I'd like the movie even if it sucked, just like I enjoyed the TV shows even when the episodes sucked, which in case you're wondering was two thirds of the time.

JD,

Highlander fan since... 95 (maybe)

Pans Labyrinth is actually a really good movie.  Also isn't there a new Highlander joint? I hear it's horrible but I cheese out for Adrian Paul's Highlander so I'd like the movie even if it sucked, just like I enjoyed the TV shows even when the episodes sucked, which in case you're wondering was two thirds of the time.

JD,

Highlander fan since... 95 (maybe)

it was cheesy as hell, but I think the ending was worth it.

The ending has a definate twist to what being the 'one' is really about.

the narnia movies..there is a old series on them, and then they are remaking them as movies now, 1 out, the second is launching this summer into cinema

also um some more pulled of a list i go to find movies of diff genres

"100 Million BC"

Genre: Action / Fantasy / Adventure / Sci-Fi

The Forbidden Kingdom Movie

Genre: Action / Fantasy / Comedy / Adventure

The Colour of Magic Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Comedy

Diary of the Dead Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Horror / Thriller

Over Her Dead Body Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Comedy / Romance

The Spiderwick Chronicles Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Adventure / Drama / Family

Imagination Movie

Genre: Fantasy

The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Adventure / Family

Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight Movie

Genre: Action / Fantasy / Adventure / Animation

In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale Movie

Genre: Action / Fantasy / Adventure

Mother of Tears: The Third Mother Movie

Genre: Fantasy / Drama / Horror / Thriller

Magus Movie "Magus"

Genre: Fantasy / Horror

Justice League Is Mortal Movie "Justice League Is Mortal"

Genre: Action / Fantasy / Adventure / Sci-Fi

*smacks Ata*

You need to review your list before putting it out for everyone to see.  I like Jelly and would not put her through the horrors of a Uwe Boll movie.  Please avoid In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale Movie.

Guest Far Dareis Mai

Jelly, take it from me: Pan's Labyrinth is a GREAT movie. But I really think you would dislike it. It's a really dark fantasy. I don't recommend you watching it.

A movie that was made for TV back in 2001, but still really enjoyable for me was "Mists of Avalon". It's a bit long, but I thought it told the story well. Good actresses too, such as Anjelica Huston, Julianna Marguiles, Joan Allen.

Jelly, take it from me: Pan's Labyrinth is a GREAT movie. But I really think you would dislike it. It's a really dark fantasy. I don't recommend you watching it.

A movie that was made for TV back in 2001, but still really enjoyable for me was "Mists of Avalon". It's a bit long, but I thought it told the story well. Good actresses too, such as Anjelica Huston, Julianna Marguiles, Joan Allen.

We need to introduce Jelly to the dark side.

Yesssss the dark side!

/does the mr.burns finger thing.

Archived