DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey all! New warder aspirant...

*grins* Hey, Ash! Make sure you e-mail me at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net so I can hook you up with a Mentor, get you logged into the Aspirant book and all that other wonderful stuff.

Welcome to the Tower!

*showers in confetti and bribes with fresh baked brownies* Now, you have to promise to stay and get raised so you can be a mentor...*grins* Don't make me lace the brownies with a compulsion weave... ;)

*passes a warm towel and smiles* Make sure to stop by Mother's at the Guild if you haven't already! :D

*grins* Hey, Ash! Make sure you e-mail me at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net so I can hook you up with a Mentor, get you logged into the Aspirant book and all that other wonderful stuff.

Welcome to the Tower!

*showers in confetti and bribes with fresh baked brownies* Now, you have to promise to stay and get raised so you can be a mentor...*grins* Don't make me lace the brownies with a compulsion weave... ;)

*passes a warm towel and smiles* Make sure to stop by Mother's at the Guild if you haven't already! :D

Hmmmm... I have been thinking of taking a second Warder.... ;) *winks at Ash*

Ever consider the rare privelage of protecting a Brown Ajah Sitter? :D

Welcome to the WT sweetie! *gives him a huge tray of peanut butter brownies and chocolate milk*

[Nods and smiles at Chaelca]

But of course you are right, Chaelca.

[Leans towards Ashan and whispers]

Observe. That is the proper handling of an Aes Sedai. It is also important in their care. At their age, many of them a century old, you have to take care of their blood pressure.

Archived