DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey all! New warder aspirant...

Hey U4ea, I already emailed before I posted here, and Kynric gave me a mentor, Kodik, but thanks for checkin!

*looks at Kelly Sedai and Jheanara's posts*

I see I'm already up on the block for the picking* :)

*hears what Zach said*

"Zach, I can already tell you'll be a great friend/advisor, in case I get in any... pickles"

:wink:

*sees Chae and Leane walk in*

"Hey! Great to see you two again! Carai al Shen an Calhar!"

*looks around at all the smiling folks*

"Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! Oh, and Kelly Sedai, those brownies were amazing! Thanks a lot."

*Bows to her*

*laughs and shakes her head at Zach*

*grins at Chaelca* He just doesn't know that "handling Aes Sedai" can get his hands burned.

*pauses*

...and that AS handle warders more than they handle us. Remind me to start handing out "How to Train Your Dog in 30 Days" for the newly bondeds from now on... ;)

Ok, now see Lor, Ashan? Classic case of the ASRWS, or Aes Sedai Ruling World Syndrome. Sadly, there is no cure for it. I suggest you avoid bonding people with this disease, but if you must bond someone with ASRWS, never try to suggest that they aren't omnipotent. Reaction to that varies case by case, but it is usually violent. What you must do is humor your Aes Sedai, and do whatever you can to keep her safe, both from outside influence and herself. I suggest using flattery to manipulate her from dangerous pursuits they might come to think of, such as Asha'man watching or Children of the Light hunting.

*lol* Now, see how it's done.

*hugglesnugglecuddles Zach*

*pats Zach a little*

*gives him some sweets*

*watches him purr*

There you go. Wardiers are like kittens, they may think they have claws, but in truth they are just cute and cuddly, and that's why we keep them around. ;)

Hey Ash!!! Good to see you over here as well!!!!

You choose the right path by deciding to train to be a Warder. It was a good idea to avoid that foul funny stuff called the One Power. Just look at all those mad novices, accepteds and Aes Sedai that have come to meet and greet you!!!

*points at said novices, accepteds and Aes Sedai*

*grins at Zach and shakes her head* You're only omnipotent when you see nut jobs like you coming, and you caught me by suprise 2 years ago, so I obviously don't fit in that category. ;)

Kyn's good at humoring, though, so yeah, you'll definitely need a lot of that, Ash. ;) Sometimes, he even manages to stop me from doing stuff that'll get me in trouble. Of course, he's usually the one starting the trouble and I'm the one getting all the flack for it...

*ponders*

I've always wondered how that works...

Archived